• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S.A.W. at Twin Peaks Thursday May 31

CANCELED
EDIT: Due to the lack of interest, this meet has been postponed.

Last edited:
Here is round 2. Different venue until we can settle on a place we all like. let's meet up to catch up and also to possibly discuss whether or not we will have a turnout for the upcoming C&C
Time: 5:30-?
Place: Twin Peaks located near 59 and Kirby
Date: read thread title

Please post if you are in

1. Matt_337
2.adrenaline
3.ysoslow

dammit matt. that's like the worst area to be in at 5:30. lol. I'll be there.

Last edited:
Man, I won't be able to make this one. I'll be out of town... :frown:

Here is round 2. Different venue until we can settle on a place we all like. let's meet up to catch up and also to possibly discuss whether or not we will have a turnout for the upcoming C&C
Time: 5:30-?
Place: Twin Peaks located near 59 and Kirby
Date: read thread title

Please post if you are in

1. Matt_337

I'll be there to meet you folks

Can't be at twin peaks a but will be at C&C by 7am. What area are we meeting at?

Due to the lack of interest, this meet has been postponed.

Bummer

can we get another one going? been awhile.

Btw, if we go to RA sushi on beltway and memorial, we can get 50% off on everything. A buddy of mine work there and he said we will be able to use his discount.

Hopefully I will get my tires on so I can swap my wheels out by then!

can we get another one going? been awhile.

Btw, if we go to RA sushi on beltway and memorial, we can get 50% off on everything. A buddy of mine work there and he said we will be able to use his discount.

RA it is! I've been craving some sushi like crazy!!!

edit:

I made my thursday opened. lmk who all are going. btw, it's 50 off food and non alcoholic drinks. would be nice if we could get 50 off on drinks too. Their mango mojitos are awesome. lol

Last edited:
anyone still down for tomorrow? give me a text or call if you guys decided to go. I'll be there around 6 or 7 ish if anything.

Man Trung, I made plans thinking it wasn't happening this week. Let's set it up for next week. I'm picking up my NSX today after work anyways.

Post it up!

I can try next week, should have my wheels mounted by then so maybe I can actually drive the car too!

another spot we can hit up is black finn. it's right by down town.
50% off on drinks. gotta double check on food though lol.

I think RA sounds like a better option!

Back