• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S. FL - Cars & Coffee @ Tesla Motors (May 29)

First order of business,... there are two caravans: one leaving from Naples, then meeting up with the Ft Lauderdale caravan before heading heading to Tesla. I noticed DuPont Registry is also a sponsor for this C&C as well, though I'm not sure their contribution. Anyways...

Ok... some of you may already know, Tesla Motors recently opened their S. Florida showroom off I-95 in Dania Beach, FL. They will be hosting their first Cars & Coffee on Saturday, May 29th, from 7am - 10am. Let's show our support, get our cars out for a morning drive, check out these electric cars and have some coffee on Tesla. I have already contacted Tesla and they look forward to having us for this event.

Two caravan locations:
From Naples: Cracker Barrel off Tollgate Blvd.
Departure time from Cracker Barrel is at 6:30 - sharp!
3845 Tollgate Boulevard, Naples, FL
Cracker Barrel[Map it]

In Fort Lauderdale: Shoney's in Davie
Departure time from Shoney's is at 8:30. This should give the Naples caravan plenty of time to meet us @ Shoney's, clean their cars up a bit, etc.
Shoney's [Map It]
2500 Davie Road
Plantation, FL 33317-7425

From Shoney's, it should take us about 10 mins drive to get to Tesla Motors.

PM me if you have questions. Who is in?

Last edited:
Chris, I just noticed this as I was on a mountain motorcycle ride up in Georgia etc. This will give me another chance to take the car out so count me in if you are still going.
Bob

Chris, I just noticed this as I was on a mountain motorcycle ride up in Georgia etc. This will give me another chance to take the car out so count me in if you are still going.
Bob

Definitely Bob! See you @ Shoney's! I want to hear about your trip to GA. I'm heading to Blowing Rocks, NC next week - looking to give the power steering a good workout. :)

Back