• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000 Gauge Cluster

Sweet project Erick, how would you go about changing the mileage on the S2000 clusters? I know I'd be annoyed if the mileage on the cluster wasn't the same as the the actual car's mileage.

Erick has my two clusters now and is currently working on the plug and play harness
He's just waiting on a few plugs and has to calibrate....so far so good. He's been keeping
Me updated and explaining to me how the process is going. Very professional and I'm very
Excited to get my plug and play cluster back.

almost!

IMG_0318_copy.jpg

here is the harness i made since the cluster didnt come with one.
theres 61 wires for the ap1 cluster, 122 contacts in gold
now i have to match them to the nsx side.
i may have to split some up and combine some depending the function.
that will be the end of part 2

ap1harnesstoNSX.jpg

next calibrate, make the shroud and brackets.

Can't wait to get that bad boy back erick! Not too much longer now it looks like.
A1 quality guys ... If you're considering this cluster change out...erick is definitely
Your man

sorry, this isnt something i was planning on doing a lot of.
i just wanted to do one as a fun project.

maybe you'll have to do another set to have more fun :biggrin::biggrin: a friend of mine is really consiering doing this... he would send both cluster to you, the S2000's and the NSX's... PM me with your price so i can inform him (time is not a problem)

Nuno

Last edited:
Back