• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2Carbon center console?

I have seen many people using this center console and the fitment looks very good. I have searched around and cant find a price or where to purchase the center console. I know SOS is an option but curious as to why so many people seem to chose this model over the SOS variant. A link or contact info on where to purchase one would be great.

Thanks Prime

I chose the s2carbon console over the SOS as it has an option to come pre-cut with double din, whereas the SOS requires you to make the cut yourself. Pricing was close enough that it wasn't a huge deciding factor though the s2carbon was a little more expensive.

Here is the link for the s2carbon: http://www.s2carbonworks.com/91acnsxficec.html
Here is the link for the SOS: https://www.scienceofspeed.com/inde.../scienceofspeed-composite-center-console.html

Note: I ordered my s2carbon center console March 18, 2015 and have yet to see it. I've tried getting updates from them but can't seem to get anything solid from them. I was told just over 2 weeks ago that it was shipping that week and since I have not been able to reach them. Tomorrow will be 11 weeks from my original order date. I actually found your thread in a search today to see if I could find any other members that have had shipping delays or a way to contact the company here on the forum.

I purchased mine from s2carbon also because it was precut for a double din. I am pleased with the product and fitment. Had it painted to match the rest of the plastic pieces and looks OEM to me. Also, I recall receiving it within a few weeks when I purchased it about one year ago.IMG_2645.jpgIMG_2645.jpg

thanks guys, this is what I was looking for, although the shipping delay would surely make me weary on ordering from them.

I just had mine painted and installed a few weeks ago.

Fitment was pretty close in most respects, but definitely not perfect. Specifically, it doesn't sit flush to the clock trim like stock (you can actually see the same overlap I have in Shrink's pics) and the mounting points for the shift boot were all wrong. My shop had to bondo in new ones from scratch, but my NSX-R shift boot still doesn't sit flush with the rest of the trim. There's about a 1/2" gap between the boot at the trim - not the end of the world, but for someone as OCD as me it can get a little irritating to look at.

Not sure about the shipping delay. I ordered mine with the double din precut well over a year ago and it came in about a week or so. However, I think mine was one of the last they had stocked at the time so not sure if they are just in the process of making another run.

I also ordered one back the first week of May and the default automatic email from them said 1-2 weeks. I got ahold of someone earlier in the week and he said they no longer make them, they are out sourcing them to a local company and he said another week and a half, so I guess now we play the waiting game.
Keep me updated if you hear anything else, and I will do the same.

Back