• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

s4play's Weksos Show Pics (who's who in norcal)

I have so many pictures that I thought it's better if I create a separate thread. The first batch of pics will be our cars only. I will post up the other cars I snapped later on if time permits.

Not all the pics came out great and I still need help identifying a silverstone nsx with plates JAMNNSX? Carl?

Also have a red NSX with chrome rims parked next to Gabe (NSX GT)?

Apologies for a few of the NSX’ers I missed as not all the pictures came out un-blurred…..

I thought I’d take the time to identify each car with it’s owner / SN since I’m horrible with names and this exercise helped me out:

First the group shots:

Group 1: (who's red NSX is on the end?)
group_1.jpg

Group 2 (Sac guys) (can someone tell me who’s the owner of each car along with SN?)
group_sac.jpg

group_2.jpg

Nimdivino and his twin:
nimdivino_2.jpg

nimdivino.jpg

MikeC_587 (Mike c.)
mikecruz.jpg

02#154 (James)
02154James.jpg

03 raw nsx (Richard W.)
03rawnsxRichard.jpg

1nsxtonv (Rob)
1nsx2nvrob.jpg

1nsx2nv_2.jpg

Blurrynsx (Danny)
blurynsx.jpg

blurynsx_2.jpg

Dhalsim (Roger)
dhalsim.jpg

NSX1/2-R (Dan N.)
NA12-R_1.jpg

NA12-R_2.jpg

NSX86 (Gene L)
NSX86Gene.jpg

NSX GT (Gabe)
nsxGTGabe.jpg

Yellow-scorpion (Ray)
yellowscorpionray.jpg

Yours Truly (s4play)
s4playRick.jpg

Unknown LBBP and stripped race nsx:
unknownLBBP.jpg

unknownracensx.jpg

I'm from Pa. and I know the "race car" is Kip Olsons:wink: It is probably one of the fastest nsx's around a race track other than the factor X monstor.

cars are hot models are not!

NSX86:
Hey... I don't recall I was going to meet someone. haha. I'm sorry dude. Were you the one organizing the AE86 Concord Meet a while back?

niM

group_2.jpg

anymore pics of the black nsx?

Back