• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SA NSX Oxenberry Winery run Sunday 6th April

Hi SA NSX owners,

Last year we had a great day at the MCLAREN VALE VINTAGE & CLASSIC Car run at Serafino’s and lunch which followed at Oxenberry Winery. It is on again this year, Sunday 6th Apr 2014 and the great news is that Oxenberry have asked us back again for lunch and to display the cars.

Our host winery, Oxenberry which is across the road from Serafino's, will be hosting lunch and wine tasting will also be available. We will be joined by the Bolwell, Holden and Ford Falcon groups.
Winery details are- http://oxenberry.com/site/sales.php

We will meet at Crafers Hotel, out the front at 8:45 am and drive down together via some more interesting roads. We then join the other car groups around 1000 am at Serafino (McLarens on the Lake), Coffee, tea and breakfast will be available. We remain at Serafino until 11:00 am to enable viewing of other clubs vehicles before proceeding in convoy around a short scenic drive of the area via the Main Street, to our winery, Oxenberry.

Entry for the Serafino’s run is only $20, closing on 20[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2014 and entry forms are on -
http://www.vintageandclassic.com.au/index_htm_files/VCEntryForm2014.pdf

Please write on your entry form that you are with the NSX Group and are going to Oxenberry. More details on the lunch to follow!

If you just want to come to the winery for lunch then that’s fine as well, either way let me know and I can let Oxenberry know numbers.

Cheers,
Scott
0428 827 226

How many NSX's do you think will be attending Scott

Hi Les,
So far we have the You, the Purple Car, Eddie, Bev, Geoff, Chris and Tony in the F car. I expect at least another 3 or more on top of that. Plus the other clubs, Bolwell etc.
I will be sending a reminder out to all tomorrow.
Will be a great day!
Is anyone going to All Japan Day next Sunday the 9/3. I called past last year with Jim in the NSX and had a look around for an hour or so. Some nice cars.

Back