• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saclam NSX Silencer Kit Spec.A & Spec.B

Re: Saclam NSX SILENCER KIT Spec.A & Spec.B

interesting... the evolution of high pitched exhausts continues... need sound clips.

I'm I the only one that thinks some posts, like this one, need a wee bit more explanation especially if I can't read Japanese?

I'm I the only one that thinks some posts, like this one, need a wee bit more explanation especially if I can't read Japanese?

I use Google Chrome with Auto translation in this senario...

Here's the translation by Google
NSX is 20 years after the release.

Such as minor changes several times and exhaust gas regulations

· · · · · · · Several types of specification differences are present and the

More

Each owner's

Has been implemented for own way · · · · the remodeling involved in the performance exhaust pipe,

Silencer of the specification is only one

To which individuals

Perfectly · · · · · · OK if equipped with this!

To say that will not be

The following basic specification, SPEC. And SPAC A. The B

Based

· This vehicle according to a separate individual with minor changes

Will respond.

Tube from the basic specifications for the NAX SACLAM

Hey that's great, you know what I still don't know? Everything!! I don't even know what the damn point of this post is about? Exhausts I guess?! Are these new? If so what makes them special? What's the price? What do they Sound like? Where are they a ailable from? Why should i care?

Some posts need to be much more thought out before theyre posted. In the mean time I'm gonna go post up a random Hungarian site with pictures of nsx ashtrays on it with no explanation.

Last edited:

DELETE DELETE DELETE.

I don't want anyone else wasting their time on this thread.

Hey that's great, you know what I still don't know? Everything!! I don't even know what the damn point of this post is about? Exhausts I guess?! Are these new? If so what makes them special? What's the price? What do they Sound like? Where are they a ailable from? Why should i care?

Some posts need to be much more thought out before theyre posted. In the mean time I'm gonna go post up a random Hungarian site with pictures of nsx ashtrays on it with no explanation.

Back