• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacramento Area Coffee Meet- This weekend 6/2 or 6/3?

We had a nice cozy coffee meet this past weekend. Shad, Nick, Rob, Lisa and I hung out for a while. Carl dropped by w/ his girlfriend.

Anyone interested in a coffee meet this coming weekend? We had a good turnout the last time we did it on a Sunday. If anyone wants to organize for Saturday instead, please respond.

I'll suggest the following:

Date: Sunday 6/03/07
Time: 9:30am (we'll likely hang out for a while, so if you arrive later, no problem)
2030 Douglas Blvd
Suite 12
Roseville, California 95661
(916) 774-6812
Cross streets - Douglas Blvd and Rocky Ridge Dr.

If you would like to propose a different location, please do so.

I prefer saturday. maybe people can edit their post with days they prefer, like sat, sun or either.

1) Nalesh
2) Nick
3) Sonnie +1 (newbie)
4) Tom P - Sat

Nalesh...

I'll be there! Leila will drive her car up with the baby, too.

Looking at a move to San Ramon, so we'd like to get you and Lisa's thoughts and ideas.

Later,
Charles

For those of you interested, I'm confirmin the date. We will have the coffee meet on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Have a great rest of the week. :smile:

Time: 9:30am (we'll likely hang out for a while, so if you arrive later, no problem)
2030 Douglas Blvd
Suite 12
(916) 774-6812

For those of you interested, I'm confirmin the date. We will have the coffee meet on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Have a great rest of the week. :smile:

2030 Douglas Blvd
Suite 12
(916) 774-6812

I will be there ;) hopefully with a few other bay area guys :)
if any other bay area people wanna go with us we are heading out from the automall starbucks by where we always have the pizza meets @ 7-7:30 just pm me or post here

Nuts..ran into technical difficulties. Will have to catch up at the next one.
Have a good one!

Charles

It was good seeing everyone again. Coffee meets are fun...and I don't even drink coffee :biggrin:

Looking forward to our next get together.

Back