• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacramento NSX September Monthly Meeting. Tuesday 9/29/15. 6:30pm. Arden Way.

This month's Sacramento club meeting will be held in the Arden area. I'm hoping to get a good turnout since Arden is centrally located for most people. Hope to see you there.

Day/Date: Tuesday / September 29, 2015
Time: 6:30pm
Location: Elephant Bar Restaurant / 1500 Arden Way, Sacramento (Arden Fair), CA
Happy Hour runs until 6pm, so I might be there a little early.

I will have parking for us at the office complex (Point West Plaza) just behind Elephant Bar. The location for parking is: 1900 Point West Way, Sacramento, CA 95815.

Great question on parking in the lot. For low cars you will want to use the driveway DIRECTLY BEHIND Elephant Bar. The driveway is on Point West Way; across the street from the hotel. That driveway is very shallow. Otherwise there is street parking as well, but you'll be fine using that driveway.

Reminder: We are meeting tomorrow, Tuesday at Elephant Bar in Arden at 6:30pm. Parking is at Point West Plaza: 1900 Point West Way, Sacramento, CA 95815.

If your car is very low, I suggest using the driveway DIRECTLY BEHIND Elephant Bar (across from the DoubleTree Hotel). That driveway is located on Point West Way. Otherwise, there is street level parking.

Back