• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad day for me!

My father passed away this weekend of natural causes. I guess I'm just trying to reach out. My father was 63 years young. He left a wife, 1 daughter and 2 sons. He was a great father and grandfather always giving and we will miss him so much. I know one thing I own a lot of German cars, Porsche, BMW & Merc he wasn't really impressed he thought their really nice. But boy when I pulled in with the NSX a month ago. He was really impressed I let him drive it when he got home from work, he said for a 91 it sure rides and drives very well. I posted pictures when I had the bilsteins shocks where put in. I actually went to my parents house to show it off, I even parked the car in their lawn. My sister told me that when I was pulling out to go home, my dad told her that's one really nice car. I felt really happy to get my dad's approval. He has an 89 Supra Turbo that's a garage queen. That was his pride and joy. Thank you Prime for helping me find my NSX and the support that you give to the members!

peace-prayer-power!

Sigh... My prayers are w/ you and the family... remember & recognize all that he did, and he'll always be w/ you! :smile:

Re: peace-prayer-power!

Osiris_x11 said:
...remember & recognize all that he did, and he'll always be w/ you! :smile:

nicely said... i'm sorry joeker.

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear about your father. At least he got to see you grow into the successful person you are today. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Respectfully,

Eddie

So sorry for your loss - 63 is really too young - I lost my own father at same age, as did my wife, her's. My condolences to you & your family.

My condolences. :frown: My father is 64 and I find myself hoping alot that we still have many years left to argue :wink: Hopefully, your time with him will be remembered and cherished for a long time.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

I hope that you and your family are able to focus on the good times and good memories that you must surely share and that those happy thoughts carry you through this rough period.

My prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours.

Sorry to hear of your loss. It is obvious that you hold you father in your heart and there he will always dwell. And, he has good taste in cars. All the best, Jay

Hi Joeker,

My deepest condolences to you. It is never easy to say goodbye to a love one, let alone a parent. Speaking from experience, he'll never really go away. I find that I have happy thoughts about my dad and he'll very much in me for as long as I live. His passing in '96 made me more aware of the good life that he gave me and continuously reminded me not to take things for granted. I'm sure he is smiling in heaven seeing me being a better person because of him.

Just lost a friend/co-worker of 15 years to liver cancer last week, while I was attending NSXPO. I thought I knew how to handle the situation, but when I saw his wife and 10 year old daughter stood next to the casket during his memorial service yesterday, I just couldn't hold it anymore.

I have never met you, but I can feel your pain. Take care and hug your love ones.

I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I know exactly how you feel right now ...just continue to be be strong. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

My deepest condolences. Your experience make me appreciate every moment I have with my father. He may not show it but I know he's looking for my best interest.

I am very sorry for your loss, and glad that you know you can reach out to your friends here on NSX Prime for comfort. Try your best to be strong and happy for the time that you had together. I will stop there....just know you can always come here for comfort and help.

Joeker, my most sincere condolences to you and your family.

They say that you are never really grown up until you lose your parents. It is a very life-changing event. His energy is still intact, and don't be surprised if you find that you have an angel on your shoulder. Best wishes in your path through this.

Thank you guys for all of your outpouring support! I thank you and my family thanks all of you.

Back