• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SALE: All front end components removed for '02 conversion - No Longer Available

SALE: All front end components removed for '02 conversion

$2100 OBO

Took this baby in from the mean streets of Toronto from Jvu3 a month or two ago. Not having another ride, it was his daily driver, and it shows! I guess to say brutally neglected, would be a slight exaggeration, but it definitely wasn't babied,and clearly it has seen better days. At any rate, I'm going ahead with an '02 conversion, so all the goodies being removed are up for sale. All body components are wrapped (non-professionally) in Oracle matte vinyl, so they will need to be cleaned and refinished for sure.

1. Bumper (upper and lower separated on driver side but should be ale to be refit; tow hook cover missing; LED fog lights do not work) ,
2. hood (slightly dented and paint cracked),
3. flip-up lights (both flip mechanisms work, but the lighting wiring on one side is iffy at best; had HIDs fitted in, but the lighting on one side does not work - no 12v to the socket; do not know why)
4. marker lights,
5. lip (passenger side mounting points ripped; held to bumper with self tapping screws),
6. whatever other do-dads are typically removed for the conversion

*OBO* Should be removed from car and ready for delivery by mid May. I can also be reached at 416-274-9323. Finally, big thanks to Rob Magro at Octane motors for helping restore this poor thing. Thanks again, Rob!

Alan

List Date: 4/29/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SALE: All front end components removed for '02 conversion
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back