• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SALE: ARK DT-P Coilover System - W@W

ARK Performance releasing only 3 set of ARK DT-P Coilover suspension system for super super lower price !! :eek:

MSRP: $ 1859.00 + 59.00S/H US Continetal

YOUR Price : $ 1250.00 + FREE S/H US Continental

1st Comes 1st Service...

ARK Performance brings ground-breaking finest quality damper kits that give defined comfort and balanced corner handling. To sophisticate our drivers without loosing their performance results, ARK damper kits offer diverse series adaptable to specific driving conditions.
ST-P Series, designed to adapt to all of your driving conditions, will create the harmony between power and stability which you demand. The full length adjustment system gives you the freewill to place various set-ups to meet your needs for specific road conditions. Hard rubber upper and lower mount designs in ST-P series absorb noises as well as vibrations to allow the cabin for quiet operation while still offering flawless suspension proofing.
DT-P Series is developed to serve maximum handling for our experienced drivers. This premium aluminum based series with special coating on the thread resists rust and corrosion. And to provide high stability and favorable handling, spring rates are tuned to match characteristics with a neutral front and rear balance.

Please PM me or email us at [email protected]

Coilover_spec.jpg

Also we have ST-P Version Coilover System available as low Price !!

More info: [email protected]

F 10kg / R 12kg according to their website...

it'll be intersting to see how well these work/feel

I'm sure there is member riding ARK DT-P setting now. We sold this item more than 3years to another company.

We also have DT-X Quad Tip exhaust sytem on SALE !!

I bought these, just haven't installed them yet. Too busy with other projects....they sure look nice in the box. :)

I bought these, just haven't installed them yet. Too busy with other projects....they sure look nice in the box. :)

Nice... you need to install them, and let us know how they are? :smile: I got a DT-X exhaust had some minor issues with the first one, but resolved it with another one, I do like exhaust so far so I would imagine the coilovers to be a good product as well?

Last edited:
Nice... you need to install them, and let us know how they are? :smile: I got a DT-X exhaust had some minor issues with the first one, but resolved it with another one, I do like exhaust so far so I would imagine the coilovers to be a good product as well?

I have the exhaust...still running strong. (It's actually the prototype DT-X). I just changed the tips on it. It's been great.

I was going to install the coilovers two weeks ago but I injured myself and spent the day at the doctors instead. I have a tentative install scheduled for next week, but I've since taken on other projects and my cars interior is in pieces. I guess it really doesn't matter, so if I have time I'll drop it off this weekend so you guys can get a look. I bought these over the Teins just because I figured, why not...do something different.

I have the exhaust...still running strong. (It's actually the prototype DT-X). I just changed the tips on it. It's been great.

I was going to install the coilovers two weeks ago but I injured myself and spent the day at the doctors instead. I have a tentative install scheduled for next week, but I've since taken on other projects and my cars interior is in pieces. I guess it really doesn't matter, so if I have time I'll drop it off this weekend so you guys can get a look. I bought these over the Teins just because I figured, why not...do something different.

Thanks DrVolkl. Why not... do something different. Well ARK Coilover been proved quality from track racing team more than 5years. It is sold different name brand system, but same quality!! something different, but you choose the right one !!

miss copied... 10Kg fron 12Kg Rear.

What Affects the Spring Rate?
There are 3 things that affect the spring rate:

1. Diameter of the wire: Diameter of the wire itself affects the spring rate because when diameter of the wire increases it gets stronger, meaning a wire which is harder to compress. So, if we know that a wire becomes harder when its diameter increases, we can say that:

When wire diameter increases, spring rate increases.

2. Diameter of the spring: That is in fact 'the mean diameter of the spring', achieved by subtracting the diameter of the wire from diameter of the spring:

The overall outside diameter of the spring (mm) - diameter of the wire (mm)

When diameter of the suspension spring increases, the spring rate decreases.

3. Number of Active Coils (length / height of the coil spring): Determination of the active coil number varies according to spring design. Total coil number -2 for springs with both ends closed. Count the total coils -1 for springs with one end closed and one end open.

As the number of active coil decrease, the spring rate increases.

Normal Springs has a fixed spring rate.

Step Linear Springs are springs which have 2 different spring rates.

Last edited:
Also , Available ARK ST-P coilover System < SALES ENDING SOON >

Take your advantage it now $ 1050.00 + 59.00s/H US Contiental

ARK Performance brings ground-breaking finest quality damper kits that give defined comfort and balanced corner handling. To sophisticate our drivers without loosing their performance results, ARK damper kits offer diverse series adaptable to specific driving conditions.
ST-P Series, designed to adapt to all of your driving conditions, will create the harmony between power and stability which you demand. The full length adjustment system gives you the freewill to place various set-ups to meet your needs for specific road conditions. Hard rubber upper and lower mount designs in ST-P series absorb noises as well as vibrations to allow the cabin for quiet operation while still offering flawless suspension proofing.

Back