• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego County (La Jolla, CA) Meet-Sunday, 18 OCT 2009

The American Riviera
La Jolla, California

09 AUG 09
Sunday

Hello Everyone,

The first annual San Diego County NSX Meet will take place:
Sunday, 18 October 2009
0800 hours (8:00AM)
La Jolla, California.

It is open to NSX owners from Imperial, Orange, and Los Angeles counties, along with anyone else who happens to be vacationing on the American Riviera.

We are planning to break the attendance mark of any previous NSX meet in California, with the exception of NSXPO in Fontana, California.

If any NSX owners from out of town are interested in having a dinner party Saturday night or making reservations for hotel or motel accomodations for Saturday night, you are welcome to email or call me.

Angled Parking
The NSX Meet will be held on Girard Avenue near Prospect Street in La Jolla, California. Our beloved NSX and NSX-T cars will begin lining up at 0800 (8:00AM) and all cars must be in place no later than 0900(9:00AM) , in order to be parked next to the other NSX cars.

This will be a static display only and all NSX cars will be parked together.

At 10:15AM, the driver's meeting will begin. Beginning promptly at
10:30 AM
, the scavenger hunt will follow.

Your cars must remain in place. The scavenger hunt will take less than 1.5 hours. Items on your list for the scavenger hunt will be obtained "on foot" by walking through the village of La Jolla. All items on your list will be found within a six block area.

We will meet at the restaurant in La Jolla at noon. The winner of the scavenger hunt and their guest will receive free lunches, compliments of the other participants. It will be a no host bar and everyone will be responsible for paying for their own lunches, with the exception of the two winners of the scavenger hunt.

As I am "computer challenged," please send emails directly to me, or if you prefer, you are welcome to call me. My email address and mobile appear under my signature.

Your cooperation is most appreciated. Many thanks for everything. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

All the very best,
Howard
Howard G. Singer
(2002 NSX-T Spa Yellow Pearl)
Mobile: 619-980-4586
Residence: 858-454-2628
Please DO NOT send email through NSX Prime.
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back