• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego Meets and Events Thread...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I definitely love the NSX. It's even better than I imagined. I don't have any interesting pictures to show just yet. The one here isn't mine, but might as well be. I have a 93 red/black and it is bone stock, unmolested. I'll see about making it out to cars and coffee this sat.
1993.acura.nsx.83-E.jpg

Any plans for Palomar runs? I plan to be in town sometime in early June with my NSX. Last time I did a Palomar run, I still chasing Randy downhill in my Legend back in 2008. Finally I'll get a chance to do my favorite drive in an NSX!

Any plans for Palomar runs? I plan to be in town sometime in early June with my NSX. Last time I did a Palomar run, I still chasing Randy downhill in my Legend back in 2008. Finally I'll get a chance to do my favorite drive in an NSX!

Let us know specific dates you'll be here and we will set one up...the sooner the better.

Thanks man; I will have the specific days down later this month probably.

1974193_845241395507429_3115089482710655794_o.jpg

10275592_845156198849282_659037821259341579_o.jpg

Packed house this am. 4 NSX's showed up :).

B@t™

I think this picture has been photo shopped.

Randy aka Fury's car is on the pic. THAT CAN NOT BE POSSIBLE?

lol!

B@t™

- - - Updated - - -

We just did a Palomar Run this last Sunday :).

B@t™

Hope to see some of you next Sat for the Carlsbad cars and coffee followed by Palomar drive....

Come welcome FF Drifter to California as he makes his way to Hawaii ...

Hitting up Cars n Coffee in Aliso Viejo this Sat, August 15th. I hear this is a pretty good meet. San Diego caravan meeting up at 545am, at Starbucks off Carmel Valley Rd. Address: 6155 Carmel Valley Rd, San Diego, CA 92130.

Roll out 6am :).

event info: https://www.facebook.com/candcav?fref=ts

B@t™

Borrego Springs/Palomar Mountain Drive, Saturday February 20, 2016 :). Meeting at Peets Coffee 7845 Highland Village Pl 92129, at 7am. Roll out 730am. We will stop for a food break when we get to Borrego Springs. Then proceed up Montezuma Hwy to Palomar Mtn. Post here if you would like to participate :).

B@t™

Saturday morning is brutal for my schedule... There is also a cars and coffee the next day in fallbrook that I can make though... Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks for posting invite

What an awesome weather! I LOVE driving this time of the year. the sun is warm and the air is nippy. My drive was cut short as my shifter suddenly went ED while thru Ramona:rolleyes: lucky I was in 3rd so limped all the way home going 50 at 4 grand! w/ the disco lights on.
It turns out, the bottom screws of the nifty Ti-Dave short shifter came loose(after 5+ yrs installed by me:redface:) so its all back to normal and feeling righty tighty again.

Thx Andy and I guess you are busy reaching Borrego.

Bummed that I could not make this one but like I said Saturdays are tough with my schedule anyways there's a cars and coffee tomorrow in Fallbrook and a cruise afterwards if anybody is down for that let me know

What an awesome weather! I LOVE driving this time of the year. the sun is warm and the air is nippy. My drive was cut short as my shifter suddenly went ED while thru Ramona:rolleyes: lucky I was in 3rd so limped all the way home going 50 at 4 grand! w/ the disco lights on.
It turns out, the bottom screws of the nifty Ti-Dave short shifter came loose(after 5+ yrs installed by me:redface:) so its all back to normal and feeling righty tighty again.

Thx Andy and I guess you are busy reaching Borrego.

Glad it wasn't serious Tim! It was good seeing u as well. It's been a while :).

B@t™

- - - Updated - - -

2016-02-20%2021.39.57.jpg

2016-02-20%2021.45.55.jpg

2016-02-20%2021.47.33.jpg

2016-02-20%2021.50.46.jpg

2016-02-20%2021.52.33.jpg

edited_FB_IMG_1456033003224.jpg

A total of 4 nsx's on todays Borrego Springs Drive :). Weather was perfect!

B@t™

Looks awesome. Can't wait to ship my NSX back and join you guys on another drive. Maybe next year...?

Off topic a bit. Do you people consider Fallbrook part of the SD group? I'm working towards moving there from Orange County, and am not sure if it's part of SD County or Riverside.

Patty,
Fallbrook is San Diego. It is almost to the county line, but we claim it.

I hope to be back in SD County this year but I'm waiting for the house that I love. I lived in La Mesa and was a flight test engineer with General Dynamics/ Convair Division from 1981 to 1983. San Diego: America's Finest City.

Back