• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego nsx club?

We just bought a home in Carlsbad and wanted to know if there was a San Diego nsx club. We constantly see a red and silver one cruising the beach. If there is a club when do you guys meet?

The SoCal group meets monthly at the Acura dealership in Costa Mesa. South Coast Acura has hosted us for years. We meet every first Thursday of the month at 6PM. They purchase some pizzas, we donate some money back to help with the cost, and hang out until 8PM or so. It's a good group of 15 to 30 NSX's. Come on up.

A few San Diego NSX owners tend to meet on a regular basis, but not as an NSX only club, but more as a general car enthusiast group, consisting of a wide array of car makes and models. The next meet close to you is this Saturday, weather permitting, at the weekly CnC (Cars & Coffee) meet at the Carlsbad Factory Outlet Center. I probably won't make it this week, but if you're there, be sure to introduce yourself to Blue Batmobile, the owner of a nice blue '97.

Let's get something going I love to roll around with an NSX entourage!

We just bought a home in Carlsbad and wanted to know if there was a San Diego nsx club. We constantly see a red and silver one cruising the beach. If there is a club when do you guys meet?

The red one at the beach would probably be me since it's my DD and I go to the beach in Carlsbad quite often

I am insanely jealous, especially considering today's weather conditions, of the constant opportunity you guys have to drive up and down Palomar Mountain.

yes your the one. I recognize the wheels and side vent. I also drove by when you were walking your dog. We have two dogs, both lapsa apsa's.

Robert, it was nice meeting you tonite!

B@t

- - - Updated - - -

I encourage you San Diego owners to come out to cars n coffee in Carlsbad this Saturday! The last Saturday of the month usually brings out the most cars. It'd b great to see some of us local nsx owners make it out! If you wanna caravan with our car club SDCE (San Diego Car Enthusiasts) we will be meeting at Peets Coffee: 7845 Highland Village Place, 92129 at 630am, rollout to the meet around 7:).

B@t

Back