• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego people, I need help!!!

I need some directions on how to get to the good driving roads. I've heard about palomar mountian being one of the good canyon carving places. I live in La Jolla near UCSD, can someone tell me how to get there?

maomaonsx said:
I need some directions on how to get to the good driving roads. I've heard about palomar mountian being one of the good canyon carving places. I live in La Jolla near UCSD, can someone tell me how to get there?
There might be a "Palomar Run" this weekend. Not guaranteed, if you're interested go to the following link.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17845. :D

La Jolla? I thought that your location is in the Bay area, doesn't matter; if you are down here now, welcome! For good canyon running, go 15N, until you pass Escondido, make a turn at pretty much at any exit, and you will be able to find very interesting canyons to run in. Need a guide, just pm me, and I will let you know the details about SD.

You are out of control, W

Back