• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Gabriel Valley NSX meet on selected Thursdays @ Pavillions/AU79 Arcadia

i'll be there as well..........

Ahhh, seems I forgot I am going to San Fran early Thursday morning. Sorry guys... I don't think I can make this one!

will everyone show up around 8 or around 9:30?

i will try to make it this coming thursday (26th right?)

i'll be bringing along some nsx goodies:

MODE4 CF NSX-R rear diffuser
Downforce cf side vents
Downforce CF rear window garnish
Downforce CF door sills
Downforce CF A-Pillars
Downforce Carbon Fiber License plate frames and bezels
Carbon Fiber NSX-R type Shift knobs.
NRG quick release hubs and momo steering wheels
Red H horn buttons and trim rings
NSX-R black floor mats
Carbon Fiber face Fuel Pressure Gauge and Unit

some stuff for steve: NSX-R Front Undertray, NSX-R Red Badges front&rear

Last edited:
i'll be there at 9pm. are we meeting in front of that chinese cafe place ?

I will "try" (99%) to be there at 7:45~8pm.

Those in OC who like to Convoy. John (Scorp935) and I will meet at Super Autobacs at 7pm then head towards the meet.

damn, i forgot there's also a meet at autobacs same night.....oh well.

Bump:biggrin:

John and I will leave at 7pm, arrive at 7:30

Hack, Erick, Garrie are also confirmed.

Come on out :smile:

AWWW POOO! I had to miss this huh?? Hope lots of people show up to the next one!

Have fun and be safe!

Btw I just got to San Fran. Wow the weather is great :)

WTF
7 nsx here, all from oc

Zero sgv nsxers, not cool

I am posting using iphone. We will be here for another hour or so

I will "try" (99%) to be there at 7:45~8pm.

Those in OC who like to Convoy. John (Scorp935) and I will meet at Super Autobacs at 7pm then head towards the meet.

just read this......I think I'll join you fellas. What time do you think you'll be leaving from Autobacs?

OH CRAP! when is this meet anyways.....boy do I need some coffee!

WTF
7 nsx here, all from oc

Zero sgv nsxers, not cool

I am posting using iphone. We will be here for another hour or so

Jason, yu 2 funny! :D

Had I known there were folks wanting to check out my Zanardi, I wouldn't have showed up in my Lotus. Sorry for the let down guys.... :p

Steve, I'll make sure you get to take the Z#50 around the block on our next meet. ;)

-Bill

Aww poo... going to SF was not worth it... forgot to book hotel rooms for wkend. So, i'm driving home, pissed off and blah blah blah.. Hope you guys had a great meet though.

This many eventually showed up tonight. It was a hot evening. Summer is not my cup of tea:smile: Food was great.
5.jpg

Re: San Gabriel Valley NSX meet 7/26 @ Pavillions/AU79 Arcadia

It was definitely a pleasure being invited to this meet. There were some really nice cars in attendance. I've never seen a turbo NSX before, let alone a Veilside Widebody NSX. There were two in the same parking lot, which was amazing!
Jason it was great catching up with you again, and thank you for letting me come join you guys. Everybody there made the experience a lot more fun. Too bad my Supra had to ruin the pics...:frown:

Some pics:

sgvm1.jpg

sgvm2.jpg

sgvm3.jpg

sgvm4.jpg

sgvm5.jpg

sgvm6.jpg

sgvm7.jpg

sgvm8.jpg

sgvm9.jpg

Re: San Gabriel Valley NSX meet 7/26 @ Pavillions/AU79 Arcadia

It was definitely a pleasure being invited to this meet. There were some really nice cars in attendance. I've never seen a turbo NSX before, let alone a Veilside Widebody NSX. There were two in the same parking lot, which was amazing!
Jason it was great catching up with you again, and thank you for letting me come join you guys. Everybody there made the experience a lot more fun. Too bad my Supra had to ruin the pics...:frown:

Nice pictures:biggrin: Hope to see lots of you at the next meet!
BTW Do you happen to know Savo? He drives a white Supra around Arcadia.

It was nice to see everyone again and good to meet some new faces. Even supra owners are more than welcome. I have to admit, at the beginning I thought it was gonna be a bunk A$$ meet, because only OC guys showed up, drove 35+ miles (some even more) and no SGV'ers out to represent. :rolleyes: Host was an hour late and didn't drive an NSX? Kinda weird when it's suppose to be an "NSX" meet. :confused: Next time, we'll just all bring out daily beaters and call it a "random whatever you want to bring" meet. Rollerblades, skateboards, etc...all welcome.

But, I stuck around and it became a decent meet. Looking forward to seeing everyone next Thursday at SCA meet.

Back