• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saturday 1/8/11 Meet

Let's get together for C&C at 9, then head out to Orchid (corner of Lindell and Sahara) for Dim Sum at 11. Pole Position afterward. Sushi at Sushi Kaya for dinner Saturday night (7:00) for those who can't make the morning meet. Looking forward to meeting John and Scott (again). BTW, John and Scott provided the 2007 bid that served as the template for our successful bid and this would be a great way for us to show our appreciation and also ring in the New Year.

Best Regards,

Danny

Last edited:
Sorry but I won't be able to make the GTG. I will be in Tampa Bay, FL for two weeks. I haven't been able to get my tan in this cold weather! Have fun! Sounds like a great time....

Joe

I'm good for dinner... if we can make it after 7pm...

Thanks
Jeff

No problem Jeff, we'll change it to 7. Change made on initial post.

Danny

I got to fit some work in on Saturday but I can do it in the morning and if you'll call me I can meet up with you guys at Pole Position(Summerlin). Then John can follow me out to the house afterwards and fix my dent.

Butch

Can someone give the location of the C&C. Thanks

Thanks everyone for your hospitality and arranging this meet!

Thanks everyone for your hospitality and arranging this meet!

Scott and Linda, John and Tina,

Thanks for a great time. Sushi was great, especially with an expert like you:wink: Too bad you guys are in SoCal because it was a blast getting to know you guys some more. Look forward to seeing you guys again in April on our couples trip out!

Best Regards,

Danny

John, thanks again for coming out and making my baby perfect again: :biggrin:...amazing. It was a real pleasure visiting with you and Tina and we hope to see you again soon, just not for your specialty I hope.

v/r
Butch and Rose

Dim Sum and sushi YUMMY .... great company and our Fav. foods! Thanks to Danny for making Saturday pure indulgence! Loved the VIP room at sushi. It was a treat to be able to lounge and relax with friends while noshing on all you can eat sushi rolls and skewers!

We enjoyed meeting some really nice Vegas members - Tom, Virgil, Danny and Scott. Even the ladies had some fun capping on us! You were all very gracious.

Hope you are able to make it to So Cal soon! We can do a mini drive and dine together.

Thanks again to everyone for the special treatment!

Regards--
John and Tina

Back