• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saw 2 nsx's on tv show worlds dumbest

Was watching a tv show called worlds dumbest. Host was saying a 350 z tried to race a "lambo" i noticed it was a white na1 nsx, not a "lambo" like everyone was saying lol. Guy filming said they were going to a car show and after being interviewed i saw a red nsx in background lol. Curious to see if any na1 white nsx saw a 350z spin out on highway, cause if so your car was a lambo on tv. Not sure the state, didnt catch that part but road was wet and Z swerved left around a car then hydroplaned.

thats the name of the show:confused: or is it worlds dumbest something:confused:

It was on a tv station called true tv. The show is just called worlds dumbest if i remember right. They pick 20 clips and go down to the number 1 clip of the dumbest person. I said na1 because yes, the roof looked black. Not cause im a noob just guessing. Yea, it could have been auto i guess but doubt it. The rear did not have the small spoiler under the wing, the rear bumper was 01 down, the tail lights were solid red, so yes, i do have a good eye thank you. The red nsx at the show during intervied had a matching roof if i recall, lowered with body kit. My point was to give an idea of the car. There cant be a lot of white nsx's going to a car meet that see a 350 z hydroplane. Id like to know if my "lambo" was ever on tv ;)

Last edited:
Na1-3.0
na2-3.2

na1-1991-1996
na2-!997-2005

..... Yes, unless there was a secret black roof na2 that appeared out of no where, and the zandari is red, not white so this was not a white zendari, thus why im sticking with na1.

Last edited:
hahaha I had a buddy over and we were watching that too! We died laughing!!!

SuperSonic - sorry I derailed your thread with my smartass comment. Never heard of the show, might check it out.

No worries, it seems i now have back up as there are now two ppls who have seen the white lambo. You guys would have had to see it. Host's ripping on the 350z, and there faces were so serious when they said"what were you thinking racing a lambo, a 1/4 of a million dollar car"

THat's a pretty modded NSX, wide busy GIANT wing etc ... not rice -thank god- but yeah, who's car is that? .. the camera car is a Gallardo ..

Quality is bad, but still can see it.

asdf2.jpg

asdf1.jpg

LOL

let me fix his error

1991-2005 NA1 ( Automatic )
1991-1996 NA1 ( Manual )
1995-2005 NA2 ( Manual )

Back