• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

saw blue 02 or newer near Bedford, PA Sunday....

The driver was talking on his cell phone....roughly 5:30pm...... Anyone?

My car is the same blue fixed headlight car too.... :)

Scot;

Whereabouts are you located?

I'm in Saxton, about 25 minutes from Bedford. Would love to get together and talk cars.

Come on over to my shop and lets carve some of my favorite roads. :biggrin:

Scott

Scot said:
The driver was talking on his cell phone....roughly 5:30pm...... Anyone?

My car is the same blue fixed headlight car too.... :)

How's it goin Scot? How's the nsx treatin you? S2k is good but i'll be ditching her for an nsx. I couldn't resist to move up the line of honda performance.

I am in harrisburg..... I was visiting in Altoona....

I rarely go on organized drives due to lack of time. :(

I do drive my NSX to work most days though. :)

drmohr said:
Scot;

Whereabouts are you located?

I'm in Saxton, about 25 minutes from Bedford. Would love to get together and talk cars.

Come on over to my shop and lets carve some of my favorite roads. :biggrin:

Scott

Hi Mike,

Have you gotten used to driving a manual trans?

I hope you have run that S2000 to the redline a few times!!!

You should save your $ while you are young buy stuff that is more important than cars!!!!!!! Unless you just got a big pile of $, then have at it. :)

SFMarine0311 said:
How's it goin Scot? How's the nsx treatin you? S2k is good but i'll be ditching her for an nsx. I couldn't resist to move up the line of honda performance.

Hey Scot-

Thanks for the financial advice...Right now Nsx> than house lol. We'll see what happens though. I'm single and enjoying the moment. s2k has treated me well, thanks. I'm taking it to jersey this weekend..not a great idea with the weather but i'm always up for an adventure.. I still need to become proficient @ shifting. It's become second nature for me but i still get nervous on hills. When there's a car inback of me i start yelling obsenities. If i don't sell it she'll be in the garage during the winter months. I've really babied the car...i didn't even hit 38k yet haha

Back