• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SCA Meet for April 2012 (I've got a question)

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
I feel like i'm hijacking a thread that hasn't even been created yet but i'm very interested in seeing the BRZ which could be potentially shown at the Subaru dealership next door.

There are dealers all over the country that will receive their first BRZs tomorrow and was hoping South Coast Subaru will receive theirs too soon.

I would leave work early to make it down there for the meet and to see/sit/and possibly drive the Toyobaru.

Does anyone have any insight or can possibly check next door if they'll receive one? I guess I should give them a call, which I will do shortly.

I feel like i'm hijacking a thread that hasn't even been created yet but i'm very interested in seeing the BRZ which could be potentially shown at the Subaru dealership next door.

There are dealers all over the country that will receive their first BRZs tomorrow and was hoping South Coast Subaru will receive theirs too soon.

I would leave work early to make it down there for the meet and to see/sit/and possibly drive the Toyobaru.

Does anyone have any insight or can possibly check next door if they'll receive one? I guess I should give them a call, which I will do shortly.

You'll come for a car but not us:rolleyes:

I saw this fr-s on the 91east going thru Corona last week, looks like it was going to a dealership since the truck was carrying all new toyotas

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 49
Bump!

Anyone have any idea if they'll have a BRZ available to see? It seems a few dealers have a mule available for potential customers to test drive/see but most dealers are opting to sell their own allotment since the demand is very strong.

If anyone is near the area perhaps you can drop by and ask Ferdie :):biggrin:

You should have come to last nights meet and you could have seen the new NSX, for about 4 seconds at the end of the Avengers movie.:tongue:

Some of us have *real* jobs!

Does a *real* job mean working at night? If so then I don't have a real job.:tongue:

With as much posting as you do seems like you don't have a real job either.

Last edited:
don't hate because i'm good at multi-tasking :tongue:

just don't ask me to talk on the phone.

Yeah I know, you respond faster to posts on Prime.:rolleyes:

Back