• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Science of Speed Lexan Rear Hatch w/ Hardcoat - $795

Any word on this I've been waiting for mine with CF Duct also?

Are these all sold?

Are these all sold?

I think it was a limited last time production of these. There might be one or two left that they had made just in case for extra. The ones with the duct should be sent out in roughly 2-4 weeks due to a new design with the duct ;) pictures will be posted when mine arrives!

Just to help out. Have been talking to Chris on this since the order was placed. The molds were completed and product should be about 2 weeks out. This is for ducted. It has been a long time in coming but Chris hasn't dodged a call from me yet. I like you hope its soon..have been salivating over this mod since March.

I have also place an order since the beginning of April and no word from Chris after 3 months. I call them and find out that they are missing two spots before they can start make things happen. If anyone still looking for this deal please contact Chris.....

I have also place an order since the beginning of April and no word from Chris after 3 months. I call them and find out that they are missing two spots before they can start make things happen. If anyone still looking for this deal please contact Chris.....

My order has been in since December for the original three they needed. I will be calling today to figure out what is going on

I am interested in getting one I will contact today

Just got off the phone with Chris, If you guys actually want these he needs one more order. There needs to be 3 'spoken for' out of a batch of 5 to get them to go ahead with production. So far, to get the run of 5 going there needs to be 1 more person that calls and ponys up. seems like more than enough interest here in the past couple months to get it going. CALL CHRIS AT SOS @ 480-894-6277

I have made a deposit for one

Thank you all for your patience. Our new ducts will be arriving next week Friday. All outstanding orders from this group buy will ship as soon as they arrive. If there are any questions, please let us know! We have 2 hatches with duct and one hatch with out duct that will be arriving in about 3-4 weeks if you are interested.

Back