• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Science of Speed

I am anxious to have the Nav system installed. Can anyone tell me how long it took to get your Nav Pod or other items shipped from SOS. If they say it is in stock, does that mean in the USA or that it is coming from Japan? Thanks for any help... Item arrived perfect as promised and SOS has another happy customer!

[This message has been edited by tchaic (edited 25 March 2003).]

Hi Chris --

We've had some problems lately with our e-mail server. I will forward the e-mail I sent to you last week via my personal e-mail address. Your item shipped out, and you should have it any day now.

best regards,
-- Chris

Chris is very prompt with his responses. I've emailed him several times inquiring items and he ALWAYS replies....and I haven't even bought anything from him yet!!
smile.gif

Sorry, Chris. There are too many items of interest for me. Someday......

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

Chris is one of the best dealers I have used for any type of vehicle. His communication with his clients is normally lightning fast, and his products are always as described.

I bought a Nav pod from him. It took 3 days to ship. I live in the same state.

There must be a good reason why you were unable to get a response (Server Down as stated).

This thread should be moved to the vendor forum.

------------------
Please visit http://www.nsxparts.com. The best place to buy and sell parts for your NSX.

i have to agree...
chris is a great guy. very helpful and prompt in most cases. he gets extremely busy sometimes, which is understandable, yet he makes a concerted effort to follow-up.

i had an extremely long wait with my seats due to some problems with sparco and stocking problems, but, chris was there every step of the way to keep me in the loop on the status.

Item received day after I posted this thread. Chris called me the same day I posted and sent me a 2nd copy of the email he had sent regarding my question of a few days prior. Computer challenges are the reason communication wasn't perfect. Chris was very helpful and I really love the pod. My navigation system is in and life is great in NSX land. I look forward to ordering more from SOS soon... My friend just ordered his NAV pod yesterday!

Back