• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed at NSXPO! Vector Body Component System for NSX Premier!

ScienceofSpeed is excited to join in celebration of 25 years of NSX at this years 2015 NSXPO!
ScienceofSpeed is proud to be a sponsor of the NSXCA & NSXPO since 2001!

We'd like to introduce a new product line: Vector Body Component System for NSX with prototype components premiering at NSXPO on
our 1992 Sebring Silver demo car. The Vector Body Component System for NSX is designed to enhance the NSX natural body lines
while staying true to the factory design form. Available from ScienceofSpeed in November 2015!

Check out a number of ScienceofSpeed products including the ScienceofSpeed Sport 275 Clutch & Flywheel - available to be won in the
NSXPO raffle. In addition, ScienceofSpeed has teamed up with Mackin Industries to display the Rays 57Xtreme and other brand new
wheels from Rays and Yokohama! Win a set of 57Xtreme wheels in the raffle for only $5!

Stop by our trailer for a limited edition 25th NSX Anniversary T-Shirt from ScienceofSpeed!

VECTORSCIENCEOFSPEED_1024.jpg

OMG I want that front lip and that shirt!

Front bumper looks great guys. I only wish it wasn't fiberglass and fragile as an egg.:frown:

Super interested in the front bumper setup, could we get some more pics and different angles? Also could i get a pm on shipping estimate to 28681?

Front bumper looks great guys. I only wish it wasn't fiberglass and fragile as an egg.:frown:

Most aftermarket body panels are made from fiberglass. But not knowing the exact materials used we can only guess. Some epoxies and other resins have a high elongation and coupling that with other materials such as fabric it could be made to be not brittle.

has anyone purchased this kit? I'm interested in the front bumper, but not if its a fragile piece. Is the quality on par with Downforce [MENTION=4260]ScienceofSpeed[/MENTION]?

If only we could get body kits made from polyeurothane, I would be all over this....

Back