• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

screen printed nsx t shirt

Hello,

My name Naomi and I was informed of this site by a friend that has a nsx. I have been screen printing shirts for many years and decided to offer my screen printing services to the nsx community.

Here is my first design.

2012-07-10155117.jpg

I will be finishing it by this weekend and will have more designs at a later time.
As for pricing, the cost of the shirt will be $15 shipped.

Please send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.

Hello everybody:smile::smile::smile:,

I finally finished the shirt and here's the picture of the finished product.
design number one
DSCN6632.jpg

DSCN6633.jpg

design number two
DSCN6824.jpg

design number three
DSCN6819.jpg

DSCN6826.jpg

Each shirt is made to order
All shirts are 100% cotton.
Available colors for this design are
sky blue, gray, green & red (S, M, L, XL)

For those of you that are interested in purchasing a shirt, Please send a paypal payment to [email protected]

Pricing will be
1 shirt= $15 shipped
2 shirts= $25 shipped

Also, please include the following info
Size of shirt:
Color:
screen name:

Thank you all for your suggestions.
Naomi:smile:

Last edited:
I'm very interested but want to see more designs & a couple color shirts to choose from( prefer white, blue, green, & red shirt if possible). I wear Large.

Very nice. Hopefully there will be white, gray, or red colored shirts to choose from. I have quite a few black NSX t-shirts now. :D

I like it but if you have more designs to choose from, that will be better. I prefer pictures in the back of the T-shirt and nothing in front.

very interested in this, please post more design sample, when are you ready to take order?

I'm also interested, I like the idea of print on the back and a small nsx logo on the front left chest. Also maybe a front/side shot, some may want the fixed headlight look and some might want the flip up. thanks for doing this.

I like it but if you have more designs to choose from, that will be better. I prefer pictures in the back of the T-shirt and nothing in front.

+1 A small NSX logo on the front, upper left would be cool though:wink:

^^yep agreed. A small "NSX" logo across the front or left chest with NSX pic in the back is perfect. No "Senna" or his quotes or anything else on the Tshirt. A quality shirt for slight more money is fine. We don't want a low quality shirt that will shrink by two sizes after a wash.

I'm very interested but want to see more designs & a couple color shirts to choose from( prefer white, blue, green, & red shirt if possible). I wear Large.

I will have more designs soon. I just have to first finish this shirt design.
As for available shirt colors, I can provide them.

+1 on the back with a small NSX logo on the front left of the shirt

+1 on different colors other than white or black. I am starting to look like a goth with all the black shirts in my drawer

In for one when there ready. Black as always for me, can't have too many black NSX shirts.:biggrin: Also look forward to more designs.

Hello everybody:smile::smile::smile:,

I finally finished the shirt and here's the picture of the finished product.
DSCN6632.jpg

DSCN6633.jpg

All shirts are 100% cotton.
Available colors for this design are
sky blue (S, M, L, XL)
red (S, M, L, XL)

When ordering please specify quantity, size & color.

Thank you all for your suggestions.
Naomi

Very nice, I want a medium in sky blue please
What is your paypal account Naomi

I'll take a large red, just need paypal address.

Back