• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Screws in passenger door

What are the screw needed for installing the interior door panel. I have the door from the prev owner, but not installed. It looks like it needs 7 screws from the door panel to frame, what are the callouts and source that I can get from? Also the door handle to frame needs I think 7 screws, 3-4 that are gold in color and 3 or4 that are black in color? What are these if someone knows off the top of your head. thx.

I would recommend the easiest way is to get them from acura. That way you know you have the exact ones you need.

Ah good idea, they look specialized with shoulders etc hard to find elsewhere... Can I expect to pay 5 bucks each :)

If you get them from a discounted dealer, it will be much cheaper.

Try to look up Tim at oemacuraparts.com

I discarded mine long ago. Found better ones at my local Ace hardware store. Better shoulder than OEM offered. Spent about 6 bucks.

Thx B2FiNiTY and davidf, great ideas, Ace is pretty good with cust service and I'll check out that site too.

Be careful with the door handle screws, using the wrong ones will scratch the window glass when operated.

Be careful with the door handle screws, using the wrong ones will scratch the window glass when operated.

Oh wow great life saving tip! Yea I can see now that you pointed it out that if the length is too long, it can protrude and scratch the glass the first time you put it down or up. Thx for that!!!

Back