• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SD Drive is on again on 4/30- 10am

Baah, my son has a t-ball game in the am. I'm out.

B@t

Bummer, [email protected] time hope you can come out!

Here's an updated list of those that signed up for the drive. If there are any other SD'ers or even LA/OC'ers that would like to come out-Please sign up!!! :biggrin: Can't wait for Saturday-the weather is going to be AWESOME!!!

SD Drive & Slideshow 4/30/11 (10am)
1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)
6. FuryNSX (Randy)
7. Chiefcurtiss (Roy)
8. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
9. Abe Froman(Michael)

Meeting point is at the southeast end of the North County Fair parking lot next to On the Border Mexican Grill.

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)
6. FuryNSX (Randy)
7. Chiefcurtiss (Roy)
8. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
9. Abe Froman(Michael)
10. ......

Its always challenging to find a date that suits everybody. Hope to see you at the next drive.:smile:

True that... I've been wanting to cruise around with you guys but im always out of the state or country when gathering happens. Maybe I can ask FlynLow(angelo) to drive my car for me, assuming theres no ice sleets(he spun on Julian the last time he cruised)... . :biggrin:

I was planning to join the drive but I was told I am needed at work on Saturday. Hopefully next time.:smile:

True that... I've been wanting to cruise around with you guys but im always out of the state or country when gathering happens. Maybe I can ask FlynLow(angelo) to drive my car for me, assuming theres no ice sleets(he spun on Julian the last time he cruised)... . :biggrin:

J-RnsxT, I've been trying to convince ur boy, Angelo, to come out on the drive either with ur ride or his for months... I've seen pix of ur NSX being stored at his place and she looks like a beauty! Maybe you can try to get him to come out for the drive this Saturday! And hope to see you around at a drive sometime! :)

Bummer, [email protected] time hope you can come out!

Here's an updated list of those that signed up for the drive. If there are any other SD'ers or even LA/OC'ers that would like to come out-Please sign up!!! :biggrin: Can't wait for Saturday-the weather is going to be AWESOME!!!

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)
6. FuryNSX (Randy)
7. Chiefcurtiss (Roy)
8. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
9. Abe Froman(Michael)
10. Kyras (Patty & Jerry) Maybe.

I'm a little confused with what happens after the drive and where it ends. :confused: What's the end plan? I may just show up for the drive tomorrow morning.

I'm a little confused with what happens after the drive and where it ends. :confused: What's the end plan? I may just show up for the drive tomorrow morning.

Patty,
There will be a slide show from 2010 Fiesta after the drive. If you go, Mike and I are driving down together and would be great if you join us. We may meet at C&C but waiting to confirm with Mike.
Les

Thank you, Les, for the info. Where will the slide show be, if that can be posted? I was just detailing my Hottie. It wants to go play. I'll make brownies tonight.

Patty! It'd be great if you could come down for the drive :) I believe Tim's office is in Mira Mesa. I'm actually not sure where exactly but let me know if you can only how for the slideshow and I can get details for you on the office address :)

Thank you, Les, for the info. Where will the slide show be, if that can be posted? I was just detailing my Hottie. It wants to go play. I'll make brownies tonight.

the slideshow is gonna be at my company: Intelesis, 9666 Businesspark Ave#110, SD 92131
its right off the freeway I-15, off Carroll Canyon Dr.

go all the way to the end of Businesspark Ave and you will see an iron gate for a horse ranch. Park any where along the end and you'll be fine.

we plan to be there say around 2pm but don't leave if we are not there.

we start with the drive at 10am at North county mall. The drive will end and the slideshow will begin ~around 2pm-ish at my company 9666 Businesspark Ave SD 92131. The slideshow is about 1hr, saz Randy, who went to the 2010 Fiesta in Japan.

We will have simple munchies and drinks at the slideshow.

Last edited:
Just got home from the drive and slideshow. Thanks to all that came out to make it such a great outing. I had a great time and hope you all did too! It was good meeting some of you for the first time.

Randy & Conrad, thank you for compiling pictures and for the slideshow.
Tim, Thanks for letting us borrow your office for the slideshow.

Post pix if you have them!
and until next time... :smile:

What an awesome route! Thanks to Tim and Randy for putting it together. The SD runs are where it's at for SoCal owners:biggrin:

What an awesome day:smile:. Good food, great people and an awesome route. Thanks to Tim and Randy for setting this up and Randy for planning a route that had a little bit of everything:biggrin:. Thanks to Conrad and Randy for the slideshow and Tim for using his office. It was great to see everyone again and meet some new people. Bryana showed off some of her drifting skills. I will have to check the video to make sure we caught it. Will post some pics later.

If you liked this drive you will like the one we have setup for May 14th. Check my thread "Drive on 5-14" in the SoCal section:smile:.

Last edited:
^Thank you for the photo link. Very nice photos.

That was a really fun drive! I'm glad Jerry and I (Patty) came over for it. Thank you all for a fun time.

Fun drive, everyone!! I'm glad we held out until some really good weather. :p

I made a picture thread in the Pic Forum. It can be found HERE.

Some people pics....

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Last edited:
Fellas,
I'm sorry I missed the meet. I live <10 mins from the mall and was hoping to make it to out to see everybody; just too much going on Saturday; brakes on my TL, oil change on wifes truck and a UFC party.
Looks like it was a great day for a nice drive.
Miner

Thanks to Tim and Randy for organizing this event. First time on this route and it was worth it. Too bad I missed out on the Slide show.

Was all ready to go Friday night, but woke up sick Saturday morning and spent the day out flat. Looks like a great time and I'm really bummed to have missed the drive and slide show. Hope to make the next event!

Back