• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SD/OC NSX'ers to Camarillo Autocross

Hey, Sorry guys, I've been sick the last two weeks so kinda been MIA. Anyhow, I am going to be hooking up with Ken from Factor X on Sat. morning. We will probably arrange to meet up in Santa Monica. Leo, where are you guys getting together in SM? Perhaps we can meet you there as well. I won't know until probably Fri night. Call my cel if you need to reach me. 310.266.1303 in case you lost it.

Originally posted by CDube:
So far we have

Paul, Gil, David, Troy, Chris and possibly Ed meeting in Irvine.

Steve will join us in Seal beach area.

Sonny, Darkcyd and Leonard possibly joining us in Santa Monica.

Did I missed out anyone or misspelled any names?
smile.gif

Im planing on going...Steve when and where will you be to meet the guy's coming from S. county??? I plan to roll with u guy's. Guess I'll just hang out on the 405 and Bolsa Chica over pass at around 7 am on Saturday.
Chad
beerchug.gif

Chad,

You may want to drive 1 exit north to Seal beach to meet up with Steve at around 6:45 near the 405 north bound on-ramp. We are going to take 5/22/405.

We are leaving Irvine at 6:30 sharp. That means we are going to be going through Seal beach blvd right around 6:45.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

When are you guys doing this cause I have no clue. And if some of you guys are meeting up in Santa Monica I think that's a good place for me too meet up to. Sorry if its a stupid question but if I don't ask ill never know.

There is a group of us (~5) coming up from Irvine, through 405, and will be meeting up with ~2 other nsx at seal beach.

Then, at 405/10, we'll meet up with ~3 more, then head up to 101 to camarillo.

Vamp, you should be receiving email regarding the time/loc of meeting.

Wow. Some of the people that are coming to the autoX, have not pre-paid or registered. In order to drive in the event, you must register. If not, you can still sign up athere. You are welcome to watch, if you are not planning on driving. If you would like to have lunch only without driving, the cost is $15.00 per person. Registration at this point is $70.00 per person (pay by PAYPAL only) and includes your lunch. If you have any questions, email me or call me at 805-987-7777

Regards--
John

See you guys tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get started. I just got back for the shop with my new Tubi exhaust and it is SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

Don't forget to charge your club radios tonight!

Hey guys,

If anyone logs on tonight, can you let me know where you guys are meeting up in Irvine at 6:45am? I'd like to try to meet up. I have a 94 NSX but won't be driving that since I haven't registered the car yet. But, I'd like to meet some of your guys and check out the autocross.

Thanks,

Sam

Hi Xscape,

We are meeting at the starbucks at the intersection of Culver and Walnut at 6:15 and leaving at 6:30 sharp. I hope you can make it.

It is next to the Trader Joes on the north corner of the intersection. If you are coming from CM, you can come up on 55 north, then 5 south and exit on culver. Right on Culver and go into the parking lot before you hit Walnut.

Hi guys I am sorry I could not make it this weekend. I had white smoke coming out of my car and I need to get that fix. I think I might have blown out one of the rings or a cylinder. Every time there is something wrong with my car I feel like Half of me is dieing.

Sorry that you are running into engine problems! I hope you get it fixed without breaking your wallet. Best of luck!

Sat am, we had around 12 NSXes, an RX7 and a Jag caravaned up to the autoX. We actually stopped in SM for 15 mins. just to make sure everyone was there.

We made good time driving up there within safety limits. Don't listen to Gil about our speed of light driving on the other thread.
smile.gif
He was the one that enjoys high speed driving. How do I know? I was working station 3 and I can see his huge grin from when he was getting out of the slalom. That's well over 50 yards away.

Originally posted by CDube:

We made good time driving up there within safety limits. Don't listen to Gil about our speed of light driving on the other thread.

No Comment!!!

Back