• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

search Nsx parts

Hello ,
I search for my Nsx the rear center panel with the " H " logo in like new condition ( I have in my center panel humidity/water problem ,
and I search the sunvisor form the driverside
( left ) in lightgrey color .
and I'm search the original Nsx floor mats or
the specially Alex Zanardi floor mats , someone can help me ?
Many thanks !!!
Raymond form Belgium

Hello

Hi!, welcome on NSXPRIME.

I search for my Nsx the rear center panel with the " H " logo in like new condition ( I have in my center panel humidity/water problem.

Don't bother, i bought a new rear-right light assy for this, and i also have humidity in the new one, so a new one might not help. Search the forums on this subject, and you will find various solutions for this problem.

and I search the sunvisor form the driverside
( left ) in lightgrey color .
and I'm search the original Nsx floor mats or
the specially Alex Zanardi floor mats , someone can help me ?

For the sunvisors and floormats, see your Honda dealer, he's got it all. Finding a secondhand sunvisor in a good condition might be difficult, finding used european floormats is next to impossible (and you want those, not the US ones).

See you at Spa (?),

Mich

Hallo Raymond,
I dont think that you can buy an used part like that in europe.
Sometimes before I tried the same, because
I got the same problem with the center H logo.
I bought that new, and problem was done.
(But its quite expensive for a small piece of plastic like each part)
After investigation with a magnifier, I found an 1 inch long hairline crack.
If you dont find that I would drill some 2 mm
holes downside where you dont can see that and that part can get dry again.
(Dont use hot air, because the plastic is very thin and after that you can throw it away)
Much luck
DeeWee

Hi Mich ! I am also in need of new floormats , i understand they are rather expensive but do you or does anyone else know what the price is from a Honda dealer ? I am not searching for optional " protection" mats , what i need is the mats that covers the whole floor.
Best regards. Lars-Erik

The Honda floormats are very expensive indeed. I can't remember how much, but it was completely over the edge. The guy at the dealer got me a set for 70 Euro's just because i buy so many parts with them.

The quality of the genuine floormats is very high though. It comes with a little kit which goes into the hole's just in front of youre seats, keeping the floormats in a locked position. Not the cheap things you see with the aftermarket floormats. This stuff is really 'NSX'. The floormats are also very thick. Would make a nice carpet in my bedroom
wink.gif

With other words, if you can't find the genuine thing used or cheap, i would go for the high priced original part. Speak to youre dealer, and try to get a discount.

The other thing you can do (as i did, before the partsguy came up with the genuinething), is to make a mold as you want it, and find a place which will make the floormats for you. I paid something like 20 Euro's for a set, wich looked very good. Still got the molds around.

Have fun,

Mich
NL

Hmmm, I can live with the cost of 70+ euro , thats what you pay ( i suppose ) for optional protection mats , is'nt it ? But there is is a problem with mats over mats when you move the seat forward !!! Not enough of space. If you got them for 70 perhaps i can get them for 100 ?? Still worth it , at least for me. Thanx anyway. Lars-Erik

Back