• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seattle Mid month meet

Many of us discussed about evening get-together for a while, I think now should be the good time to do it!
Let's try to shoot for June 17th (saturday) evening, around 6 or 7 pm?
I'm thinking maybe the Issaquah Home Depot off I-90 exit 17.
There are a few restaurant there, fat burger, italian, mexican, etc....
Also open to other suggestion for other places or activities .. (go kart? :biggrin: )
Please try to suggest a place that is easy to park, and no long wait for restaurant. (I was trying to think of some Japanese restaurant but most of them are really busy on saturday evening)
Let's make this happen guys!

If we want to meet at Eastside area, I would recommend New Castle Golf Club. If the weather cooperates, we will have nice sunset, relax environment and plenty of parking space. We could then decide wether we want to dine there or drive to polar's suggested location for fast food.

Our plan is to not have location set in stone as the CJ Meet, hoping that we will keep our group of people checking here frequently to figure what's up next month. We should choose different locations (north/ south / east / west) and activities so some of other members couldn't make the Sat. meeting could come out and join us.

The golf club is about 5mins from my house...the food is pretty damn good as well. It would be an easy place to meet up for sure, I've never seen the parking lot packed to the gills...

DrVolkl said:
The golf club is about 5mins from my house...the food is pretty damn good as well. It would be an easy place to meet up for sure, I've never seen the parking lot packed to the gills...

I know you won't have any excuse for not coming to this one :biggrin: I haven't seen your car after the day you got the shift knob.

Anyone had contacts to the email list??

Ok, so far 2 votes for New Castle golf clubhouse, 1 for Fat Burger/krispy creme.

John@Microsoft said:
I'm in-partial so long as the parking area is accessible.

Yeap, cuz your car requires 2 parking spots.:biggrin: The only time that we could have problem with the golf club is if there's some other function going on, ie: Senior Prom, Wedding...etc.

Other wise they have more than enough spaces there.

NSXDreamer2 said:
I know you won't have any excuse for not coming to this one :biggrin: I haven't seen your car after the day you got the shift knob.

Ummm...you may not recognize it...and I don't even have the shift knob you gave me either!

Only a handful at our last CJ meet. Only John and I drove to Eddie Nakato's Grand Opening (met Mike Wann, Brian, and Mike Ruete there). I think mid month Sat 6-7 pm is a great time to have meet (most people would be off work)
I heard New Castle golf course has great view, so I am in.

Dan

I'm not sure, I do know we already bought the tickets thou and reserved a room for that weekend. I'm usually impartial to the seating, as I always wander around.

Well... I am glad you didn't ask me because I have no idea where the hell I'll be at. But, hey if you feel like meeting up shoot me a PM and I'll track you down at PIR.

Hey guys are we set for Saturday the 17th? , is it Newcastle , 6pm ??
food looks good..then take a drive ? any thoughts , driving range ?

maybe someone can email the monthly group ?

Happy Motoring...( Love the New Short Gears ):cool:

Last edited:
Where ever you decide, I'll be there. Mercedes-Benz usually closes at 6pm on Saturdays. If we can make the time at 7pm, I'm there. If the weather is good Saturday evening, anyone up for a drive through Issaquah-Hobart area?

I'll be there rain or shine!

NSX-D said:
Where ever you decide, I'll be there. Mercedes-Benz usually closes at 6pm on Saturdays. If we can make the time at 7pm, I'm there. If the weather is good Saturday evening, anyone up for a drive through Issaquah-Hobart area?

I'll be there rain or shine!

Dean, i was hoping you will join, as I can't think of anyone doing a better job leading drives. :biggrin:

Polar, it's only 1 week away, you should call new castle and make sure that they don't have any big functions going on the day. And kind of making sure their business hours..

I would say meet at 6:30pm and we will go in to the restaurant around 7:30??

Just got off the phone with a Golf club staff
They require reservation if we have more than 10 people going to the restaurant.
We will meet at the parking area around 7pm, and head into the restaurant around 7:30pm.
address is

15500 Six Penny Lane
Newcastle, WA 98059

Here is a list of the people who's going to the meet according to previous messages.
So, please feel free to add/subtract yourself from the list.

1. DrVolkl
2. L5-S1NSX
3. NA1/2R
4. NSXdreamer2 + wife
5. NSX-D
6. Polar
8. SaberX
7. Zahntech
8. ?
9. ?
100. ? :biggrin:

PS. Ken, I'm not in the Seattle NSX mailing list so I can't get a hold of other people who might be interest in this. If you know others are coming for sure, please feel free to add them to the list. Thanks

Polar, where do you live? I am in newcastle too.. I just bought my NSX like last week. I think I have seen you around. Shoot me an email and we should meet up...

So the meeting is Saturday night at 6 at the golf course?

~Vu

Back