• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seibon TR spoiler, my personal review..u'd want to see this.

Trev,
Need u to post some pics of the 02 style valence. Been wanting one for a longggg time..

thanks

I have problem with my JETZ 02 Rear Valence...formula red.
I just haven't contacted you yet....been so busy.
We must talk.
Trev

I bought a jetz painted red 02 rear valence about 5-6 months ago ever had the chance to install nor unwrap the packaging intill 3 months ago. After I unwrap the packaging the tape peel off some of the paint. If anyone decide to purchase a jetz 02 valence I recommend to have it painted elsewhere. Being a vendor myself I know its hard to please every customer so I never contacted Johnny about this issue.. The valence is still collecting dust in my garage.

TREV what is your problem is it fitment issue?

Last edited:
I bought a jetz painted red 02 rear valence about 5-6 months ago ever had the chance to install nor unwrap the packaging intill 3 months ago. After I unwrap the packaging the tape peal off some of the paint. If anyone decide to purchase a jetz 02 valence I recommend to have it painted elsewhere. Being a vendor myself I know its hard to please every customer so I never contacted Johnny about this issue.. The valence is still collecting dust in my garage.

TREV what is your problem is it fitment issue?

Mine is still in the box for about 2-3 months now. Better open my box soon.

But Johnny JETZ is a great guy, I believe if you guys have any problems. He'll help solve our problems.

How you doing TREV?

Mark

well not to bag on the company or anything like that, but when i first got my wing it looked good. the clear coat on the top deck was nice shiny and smooth, but on some parts of the wing it was bumpy, it wasnt too bad. once i installed it i tried closing the trunk and it rubbed on the side. i figured no problem ill just shift it over, but that didnt help at all. i noticed that the wholes were shifted to one side of the wing and on the right side it would stick out a bit. its been 3-4 months and the paints rubbed off, the clear coat starts to bump up. my smooth top deck had bumpy lines, and the bumps befor became more bumps. Maybe due to the sun beaming on it? other then that, i like the shape of the wing. Just needs to be sanded down on one side and a fresh clear coat.

what your describing sounds like possible shrinking and print through. this happens when the part is not post cured enough and or cheaper resins are used the better resin the less shrink that will occur. That is part of the reason our parts are more money we buy resin that is about 3 times the cost of most manufactures out there. block sanding and re clear coating will fix it but it might come back again I had to do this 3 times for a friend that bought a copy of the tech art spoiler and it seems to finally stop shrinking. Good luck

My NSX is my daily transportation. I have purchased 02 rear valence and the spoiler from Jetz for least 8 months, and they all still in very good condition. I did tried some of other brand spoiler before and by far Jetz’s spoiler has the best fitment and quality. I am very happy with his products and the price which I don’t need to spend 3 times the cost for it. Also, I do think Jetz do have a very good customer service and this is very important as a vendor.

I got a Jetz 02 valence from Johnny about 9-10 months ago and really happy with it... got it painted from him and the match is spot on and fitment isn't what I expected for something at the price, basically a perfect fit.

Service seems really good too, he said to bring it back if there's even the slightest chip in the paint. Planning to pick up a spoiler from him soon too, I've seen them in person and they look at least as good as DF's, especially in the smoked version.

Have you tried contacting Johnny to work it out? I bet he'd be willing to refinish/repaint for you since it sounds like a problem from the beginning.

I had the same problem after purchased seibon wing on ebay. took a while to get the refund back and they had me chop the wing to pieces and took pictures to prove that I destroyed it.

Back