• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Selling my Wheels- Racing Hart Type C2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Wheels- Racing Hart Type C2 (new photo, new updated price)

I am asking for $2000.00 (including tires) and I will pay shipping. This is a reduced price. new asking price $1,800 or best offer Reason I am selling is to go with a different look and color rim. These rims are in near perfect condition. The front tires are good. The rear tires will need to be changed soon. The sizes: 17x7.5 (215/40/17) and 18x9.5 (255/35/18). Rear ofset is +39. These tires do not rub or touch anything but the road.
If you buy it new it will cost $2,500+ and you will have to buy tires in addition. When you put new rims on your car after a few months it will look no different from these (a thought!).

Attachments

• dscn0917sell.jpg
    dscn0917sell.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,406
Last edited:
cpmoran said:
If your new look would include Volk TE37s 17,18s let me know. trade?
YES, my new look does include te-37's. I wish i had known before. Why do you want to get rid of the te37 anyway? p.m. me

Never satisfied, I know that in one year I will be selling the te37's already for something else that I think that is cooler.

Last edited by a moderator:
are these wheels still available, if so please email me at [email protected], thanks for your time.

I will take these wheels if they are still available! Please let me know...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back