• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

selling new Tein RA coilovers

Hi
smile.gif

New in the box: Tein RA with 10kg/10kg springs as recommended by Science of Speed for street/track driving. They come complete with pillow ball upper mounts. Ordered directly from Tein in Japan.

I'm asking Euro 1500.- + shipping, which should be a very good price !

Trond.

------------------
92 Honda NSX, Style Auto body kit (fully repainted incl. top), Bilstein/Comptech suspension, RH AL 8x18/10x19'' rims with 225/40 & 275/30 Yokohama AVS Sport, RM Racing air inlet/exhaust/gearknob, Comptech cat. pipes, Cantrell CF engine cover, Taitec CF mirrors, AP Racing 330mm brake kit (f&r), SoS sway bars, Taitec hub, SoS CF brake air ducts, Momo steering wheel, DC Sports headers. On the way right now: Advan mod. 5 (in gun metallic) 8x17/10x18'', Pirelli Snowsport 205/45 and 255/40 & R-compound tires, 6 speed gearbox conversion, Tein RA (10/10)coilovers.

Hi, MvM !

I can arrange so that the Tein's are sent to Germany with either my NSX or my 3000GT. I hope to send at least one of them in 2 weeks.

My German agent will then arrange shipping to you, and since Germany and the Netherlands are both EU, you won't have to pay anything but shipping Hamburg - Rotterdam.

The money will have to be paid in advance.

Trond.

Hi Trond

You are probabaly the best guy to ask.. My brother wants to take his Mini Copper S on the track in the Oslo area.

Do you know of any driving "schools" or open track days where he could participate?

Regards

------------------
Martin Bergvill
Narvik Norway
Prelude 2.2iVtec
My Prelude at Artic Circle Raceway

Hi, Martin
smile.gif

"Gatebil" will have 4 gatherings this summer in Våler, Rudskogen and possibly Geiteryggen (Skien). Track driving both on Saturdays and Sundays.

If he needs more, he can apply for membership in "Norsk Sportsvogn klubb". They also arrange track days during spring/summer/early fall period. Last year they had a "driving school" together with the "Porsche club".
I was there and it was definately worth the trip to Våler
wink.gif

I do not know of any other driving schools were you can bring your own car.

If your brother can live with driving another car at driving school, I'd suggest checking with Harald Huysmann.

Trond.

Back