• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Selling the NSX - New ZO6, Ford GT or F430?

After being beat street racing by Evo's, Subis and all these rice rockets, I'm selling the NSX and taking a step towards the dark side. In my sights are the new ZO6, Fords GT and the new F430. Price is no object, but straightline is more the focus here, since that what matters most these days.

I will mod the shat out of what ever I end up with, so I could take on anything that comes my way.

Please, only post first hand experience with said cars and no "that is a piece of crap" or "don't buy it because I said so" comments.

Sincerely,
John :wink:

If you can read this, APRIL FOOLS!!!!

Re: Selling the NSX - New ZO6, Ford GT or F430

I've driven a new Z06 and it definately has power, I just don't like the fact that it looks just like the other 50,000 Corvettes I see everyday. I own an '03 Viper SRT-10. With minor mods, it will beat almost anything and at least it has its own style.

Good Aprils Fools Joke:biggrin:

you need to get the Ford Viper Z06 Pink Pony Edition, its mad l33t.
and will decimate all street racers.... until Fast and Furious 3 comes out
and everyone starts drifiting for pink slips.....

The Kid said:
Good Aprils Fools Joke:biggrin:

I expected this would happen, since it was posted today. I'm tired of the NSX doing everything well, and I am more focused on straight line. All the other cars I mentioned will give me headaches I know, from maintenance nightmares to me being worried everytime I go for a spin that it would break down or worse leave me stranded (In time, not immediately). The NSX has always been a car that I wouldn't hesitate at taking it cross country.

Am I asking for too much?

Once again, this is an APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!

.................and I just got elected to be the President of BS Country.:rolleyes:

ANYTIME said:
After being beat street racing by Evo's, Subis and all these rice rockets, I'm selling the NSX and taking a step towards the dark side. In my sights are the new ZO6, Fords GT and the new F430. Price is no object, but straightline is more the focus here, since that what matters most these days.

I will mod the shat out of what ever I end up with, so I could take on anything that comes my way.

Please, only post first hand experience with said cars and no "that is a piece of crap" or "don't buy it because I said so" comments.

Sincerely,

ANYTIME said:

Sincerely,

John,

you scared me:frown:

so before i tear you a new one this was a joke right? lol because if money isnt an object you would drop it off at factor x and smoke all of the above.:biggrin:

ANYTIME said:
After being beat street racing by Evo's, Subis and all these rice rockets, I'm selling the NSX

ROF! The key is in the quote, ay?;)

Oh, and w00t! for Subaru power that wont' break down on you (unless you want to run low 10's):)

Shumdit said:
Must be something in the water, I just traded my NSX in for a Trabant!

Just got rid of mine for a fiat multipla, this thing rocks!

fc689a7f.jpg

ANYTIME said:
I expected this would happen, since it was posted today. I'm tired of the NSX doing everything well, and I am more focused on straight line. All the other cars I mentioned will give me headaches I know, from maintenance nightmares to me being worried everytime I go for a spin that it would break down or worse leave me stranded (In time, not immediately). The NSX has always been a car that I wouldn't hesitate at taking it cross country.

Am I asking for too much?

Once again, this is an APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!

F430 all the way! hehe ;)

I drove a Ford GT extensively this past weekend and I have to say that it will pretty much destroy just about anything on the road including the new Z06. However... It's the most uncomfortable car I've ever driven by far and away. The seat alone bruised my back because it has circular aluminum inserts on the back... HORRIBLE. I guess if i bought one I would have to buy new seats..but that would take away from the interior look.

Good Luck.

I was in San Francisco in Feb tooling around in my rental SUV and ran into one heading south toward San Jose. It came onto the highway with a roar, hit the throttle, flames shot out the tailpipes (!!!) and then it was gone. Simply too cool (except the color which was some pukey green or turquoise if I recall correctly).

Back