• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SEMA Show 2003?

Is anyone here going to attend this year's SEMA Show? I'll be in Las Vegas all next week at the show. I'll do my best to get some good pic's and possibly a short video with the highlights. :D

I'll be there Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Bringin my video camera and digital camera (gonna need to buy some more memory sticks though)

Chris@SoS said:
Make sure to stop by the Pioneer booth (20028) to see our NSX.

We'll be in town Thu-Fri.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Definately look forward to seeing your NSX...will you be at that booth?

I'm not sure where I'll be hanging out...I know that were staying at the Excalibur. I'll probably be around that section of the strip at night (definately be chilling at Coyote Ugly for a few drinks). If you want maybe we could have a few drinks together one of the nights...give me a call if your interested (509) 308-6963.

Last edited:
We're staying at Luxor . . I can't wait until next week, unfortunately, my wallet probably could. I plan on coming back with pretty much nothing, except a lot of pictures.

Ok, so we just got back last night...I have about 20 digital pics that I will post as soon as I get the camera back. There were 4 NSX's at the show 3 were supercharged and the other was ITB (Chris your car is amazing)...anyway I should have the pics up sometime today! :D

I got back last night at 3am....

i have filled 3x64MB cards, and a 32MB card, and a 16MB card.

this is with a 3.2mp camera

I have to crop em out, and then i'll store some on my server, and link them here.

But, it'll be a day or two....

--Chris's car rocked!
--Whos was the blue NSX with sos stickers on it in the Honda booth??
--Whos is the silver one with the wheel arch flares??

Did you hear the guys in the Giovanni rims booth fire up the ENZO?? Suprized the fire marshall didnt kick them out and inpound the car. thats a BIG no no. then again i was standing there screaming "DO IT AGAIN", "DO IT AGAIN", "DO IT AGAIN"

They fired it up and kept reving it over and over again.... sounds good, like my friends R1 with a micron exhaust, but with ALOT more cylinders. LOL!

-Ray

The show was awesome. I got about 350 pictures, and about hour of video. Did anyone see the Skyline drifting outside?

Oh ya, me and my buddy also rented a 348 Spider for the day, that was fun.

McLaren, Enzo, S7, Skylines, Lambo's, NSX's. . . That show was excellent.

Syonara said:
McLaren, Enzo, S7, Skylines, Lambo's, NSX's. . . That show was excellent.

Where was the McLaren???:eek: :eek:

96-EJ6 said:
Where was the McLaren???:eek: :eek:

Nitto Tires Booth, in the tire/wheel building, kinda dead center.

I just posted a pic of it (1 of 30 I took of that car) in the General Section SEMA thread.

Damn, how did I miss that:confused:

Back