• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Senna "Lap of Life" video

Enjoy!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n9qZu7h5ys0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brian

Thanx for sharing ... Never tire of watching and noting how often when on a qually lap Senna would have to correct power oversteer ... Stunning to watch ...

Nicely done. ...

I have never seen that video before. A lot of Senna's quotes are motivating. I wish I knew about Ayrton Senna before I was into the NSX. He would have been a childhood hero of mine.

I find it absolutely fascinating that he was able to not only drive a F1 car beyond it's cohesion limits for an entire race as if were no big deal at all.

Last edited:
Perspective. I thought I could drive until I watched Senna. I thought I could rock climb until I saw Chris Sharma. I thought I could shoot until I saw Jerry Miculek. I thought I could play guitar until I saw Steve Vai. They all give me something to aspire to...even if its just a fleeting moment of "doing it right."

Back