• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seriously Kanye SHUT UP!....

If he died he would be commemorated as one of the greatest musicians of his generation and anybody who brought this episode up would suddenly be looked at like they were an arse.

Just like I get looked at when I mention that you-know-who did you-know-what with you-know-how-old you-know-which-gender.

Actually kanye and you-know-who did you-know-what with you-know-how-old you-know-which-gender, have produced some hit music for themselves and various artists. So in their trades they are respected. The example of his disrespectful stupidity has been seen in the world before, not sure why this is such a surprise?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKIcrDsJAs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKIcrDsJAs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

As I see it, just another way to boost next year's MTV Music Award show ratings, as everyone will be watching for some new outburst or statement.
"That's all it is!" ......... Next Case!

You can take the kid out the Ghetto but not get the Ghetto out of the kid

Kanye's mother and father were both professors (I know his mother was) his upbringing was upper middle class. The way he acts is spoiled NOT GHETTO.

Kanye's problem is that he did a lot of work for Jay-Z and thought Jay-Z was going to take him places (as a rapper). Jay-Z didn't (listen to Kanye's song Big Brother).

Kanye was lucky he even got a CD deal .... most people told him to keep producing, making beats and that he sucked as rapper and would be a failure if he attempted to do it.

Therefore it doesn't matter how many record sales he gets or fans that love him or his music or the money.........he wants to get accolades from those that rejected him as a rapper ---- aka his peers --- Jay-Z etc and those execs that told him he sucked and did everything to keep him from recording his first album --- he did Jesus Walks with his mouth wired --- because he had one shot to make his rap career work.

So awards matter to him more than anything else ie the kid looking for thanks or appreciation from cold parents.

I think Kanye is great aside from his rants. His production skills are incredible. They guys has made tracks for so many artists -- not just R&B and Rap. If Kanye agrees to do a track for you...you pretty much have a hit.

Greatest rapper......no not by a long shot. But for this time period with what passes for rap .....his songs are some of the best (ie his generation). Him and Jay-Z are probably the only rappers that still have passion for their art....and Lupe Fiasco. And to rap heads, I mean the rappers that get airtime....not underground stuff.

If people ignore him, he will sulk, then go in the studio either make a track and song for himself or another hot artist and have a top 40 hit that they will play in club here in Vegas for me to get lucky with a chick. See a win win.

Mr Payne, I don't know who you are. I don't know anything about you. Regret to say, I can't recall any other posts at the moment.
But you have a directness that I find refreshing.

MTV won't ban him- "there's no such thing as bad publicity"

At the same time...

What a douche bag

P

Hi

I have the MTV show downloaded. I also have the new Jay Leno thing where he is all in tears. From what I read he is a douch bag.

When it comes to being banned. Andrew Dice Clay was banned from MTV.

Regards

daHAG.jpg

Obama got heckled by a senator during a recent speech and I don't believe he called that senator a jackass. It's pretty bad when the president of the most powerful country in the world has the time to call you a jackass.

Ironically, it took a strange event like this to get people to talk about the MTV music awards. I didn't even realize MTV still played videos.

Obama got heckled by a senator during a recent speech and I don't believe he called that senator a jackass. It's pretty bad when the president of the most powerful country in the world has the time to call you a jackass.

Ironically, it took a strange event like this to get people to talk about the MTV music awards. I didn't even realize MTV still played videos.

Yeah man, some people got pissed that Obama said that.

I think it's awesome, It's amazing how Obama actually called him a jackass, haha makes me laugh!

i can't believe that media are blowing this shit up- i mean kanye is a jackass, whats the issue here?

Can’t you people just accept Kanye for what he is???? He is the greatest comical distraction of our time! I love him because every time he opens his mouth he either entertains me or makes me laugh. He is a living, breathing douche bag that can also sing and produce. NASA has been in labs for over 40 years and have yet to produce something that captures America’s attention quite like Kanye. God bless this twat.

i can't believe that media are blowing this shit up- i mean kanye is a jackass, whats the issue here?

C'mon, don't you think it's heartwarming how everybody in the country is finally coming together as one to rip on Kanye West? It brings a tear to my eye :'( *sniff*

I'm really happy for you guys in this thread, and I'll let you finish, but I saw a post on this in another forum site and it was ONE OF THE GREATEST POSTS OF ALL TIME! ONE OF THE GREATEST POSTS OF ALL TIME!

Can’t you people just accept Kanye for what he is???? He is the greatest comical distraction of our time! I love him because every time he opens his mouth he either entertains me or makes me laugh. He is a living, breathing douche bag that can also sing and produce. NASA has been in labs for over 40 years and have yet to produce something that captures America’s attention quite like Kanye. God bless this twat.

He might be a good producer, but he sure can't sing.

Did u hear Obama call kanye a jackass?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IO_QIMNRreg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IO_QIMNRreg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Until you folks realize that it is only a ratings game? Huh!

Did u hear Obama call kanye a jackass?

Hi

Well he is. Obama has the right to have any opinion he wants. I am amazed to see how much time and effort things gets in the US regarding things that do not have any importence what so ever.

What brand of beer did Obama serve on that "beer sumit". Obama called Kanye a jackass. Why did'nt Obama choose a different type of dog. Michelle Obama put her hand on the Queen. How much press that comment on Leno regarding special olympics Obama got.

Come on. It's like Facebook. It is not importent and it is irrelevant. It's like all those reality shows that floats around. Just fluff.

What I see time and time again is that hunger of newsorganization to make everything into a big deal. Obama said something off record as a normal person would do and they used the recordings to make a big deal out of it. What they should have done is not use that recording at all. As any with some respect and upbringing would do.

Regards

Back