• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Service in Miami

Who do you have do your service in the Miami area?

I was thinking about getting my timing belt and water pump replaced, along with some general maintenance.

Do the dealers ever run specials?

Thanks.

Wow, two randomly timed independent posts, posted at the same time for the same person. Pretty cool!

Mike at MCA motorsports...

he did my timing belt like 2 months ago..

awesome job!

Tell him that Armando, Frank and Julian sent you..

I'm sure BladesNSX (kevin) will pop in and recommend Mike as well..

There is at least 6 NSXers on this forum that use him..

dnicho05 said:
Spyderman3,

I was just wondering what Mike's charge for your timing belt change was?

He did a bunch of things along with the timing belt.. But I think it was around $1100 for the timing belt, water pump, accessory belts and tensioner.. I also recommend the valve adjustment at that time.. I think that was $125..

Hope this helps.. Good luck..

spyderman33 said:
He did a bunch of things along with the timing belt.. But I think it was around $1100 for the timing belt, water pump, accessory belts and tensioner.. I also recommend the valve adjustment at that time.. I think that was $125..

Thats not bad at all for all that work.

Thanks

An appointment? It took me 5 or 6 days to even get him on the phone! :cool:

I replaced the belt, pump, tensioner, adj. the valves, etc on my 94 a couple of weeka ago. Oh yeah, also, I had to change the brake master cylinder. Mike was also recommended to me. (Thank's again Armando!)

Since I was doing the job myself, I had a few NSX specific questions. I spoke with 2 Honda certified master technicians and then I finally got a hold of Mike @ MCA. I got more information from Mike in 10 minutes than I got from both of these master techs for over an hour each.

I do not know Mike. I have not met him. I only asked question after question to him over the phone, and he took the time answer each and every one. That alone makes him a star as far a s I'm concerned.

Free advice, tips and tricks...I could have done it with only the service manual, but it would have taken twice as long!:D

Thanks again, Mike and Armando. You guys rock:)

UrnZway said:
An appointment? It took me 5 or 6 days to even get him on the phone! :cool:

I replaced the belt, pump, tensioner, adj. the valves, etc on my 94 a couple of weeka ago. Oh yeah, also, I had to change the brake master cylinder. Mike was also recommended to me. (Thank's again Armando!)

Since I was doing the job myself, I had a few NSX specific questions. I spoke with 2 Honda certified master technicians and then I finally got a hold of Mike @ MCA. I got more information from Mike in 10 minutes than I got from both of these master techs for over an hour each.

I do not know Mike. I have not met him. I only asked question after question to him over the phone, and he took the time answer each and every one. That alone makes him a star as far a s I'm concerned.

Free advice, tips and tricks...I could have done it with only the service manual, but it would have taken twice as long!:D

Thanks again, Mike and Armando. You guys rock:)

Glad it worked out for you.

Armando

Back