• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Service Plug- Factor X

Just had major service, timing belt, H2O pump, and lots of other
stuff done by Factory X here in Las Vegas. Car runs
great, did a super job on time at a reasonable cost.
I would recommend you talk to Sam or Mike there if you need service in the area.

Also, they are in beta on a turbo setup, should be interesting.
Lastly, they have a 600 HP Civic there that is going to be on the cover of Honda Tuner magazine shortly. Mike took me for a ride around the Speedways grounds- holy sh*t, you have not
been terrified until you ride in a 600 HP Civic at 130 MPH.
Jason, you know of what I speak!

Ya i know what you mean Wayne, that Civic was unreal! Good to hear Factor X took care of ya, another good reason to live in Vegas.

was that the 204 mph civic they and hondata built?

did hondata ever crack the nsx computer? last I heard they were dealing with like the funky output numbers....

Scary Civic

Dont know, it will be in Honda Tuner mag next month so I guess well find out then. All I know is that it was the scariest car I have every been in. I can cruise at 120 in my BMW 750iL and you could eat a burger at the same time on your way to Scottsdale. The civic, when it's crusing at 50 mph and Mike stomps on the turbos, NOS, etc, it sounds like a bomb going off and the thing twists and shudders like Brittney Spears and then launches like a squeezed watermelon seed- you hang on for dear life. Really. I have zero idea how you would ever drive this car on the street.

Hey...How much did they charge you for what you did, and exactly what did you change? I would like to do my car soon too...

Haha! I see that some other people have had the pleasure of riding 'The Civic'!!! Your posts bring back my own memories. I took a ride in that thing over a year ago when my car was still completely stock so the difference was like night and day. It burned rubber through every single gear all the way up through 120 mph... I was scared senseless. I thought that at any moment, we would actually get traction and jet like a bat out of hell into the nearest tree or through someone's yard and front door!!! No car I have ever sat in since has so scared the bejesus out of me. Not even the Viper with 200 shot NOS or my friend's Supra with about 900 hp. That civic is what I call truly Scary Fast. :eek:

Last edited:
Vegas Boy,

It was a pleasure having you in the shop. It is always our goal to keep our clients happy. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call. Btw, Sorry about the little scare in the 600fwhp Civic:).

Spanky Pop,

The 204 mph Progress Suspension Civic that we built is completely different than this one. In regards to “cracking” the NSX computer it was done however, the issues we encountered were not solved. It is believed that it can be resolved however due to the release of more economically priced options it was not pursued.

Darkcyd,

You need to come out for another ride the last time you went for a ride it only had 500fwhp:) It should be back after the Hawaii's Fastest Street Car Shootout.

Suicide Civic from Hell

No apology necessary- what a ride! I have been in alot of fast cars, and that one takes the prize hands down for scariest!

Back