• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Servicing in Melbourne

Gday all, I have a service pack coming from the US with the timing belt.

I know Honda Brighton is the Honda to bring it to (or Honda Bentleigh).

I was just wondering if anyone gets their car serviced from a non-Honda dealer?

If so, I would be interested in your recommendations. :)

I've been v. happy with Honda Brighton in the past. I was thinking of importing my Timing belt/water pump parts as Oz Honda parts prices seem to be expensive . Can you give me some advice re sourcing in the States and reassurance that you are getting the required parts.

I've been v. happy with Honda Brighton in the past. I was thinking of importing my Timing belt/water pump parts as Oz Honda parts prices seem to be expensive . Can you give me some advice re sourcing in the States and reassurance that you are getting the required parts.

I use http://www.oemacuraparts.com/ for all my replacement parts I cant source elsewhere.

PM sent also.

Hi Guys, I thought I should share this with you. On the weekend while displaying my NSX at a local shopping centre in Beaumaris along with 80 - 90 other interesting cars one of the local Cafe owners, that I know, starting talking to me about his fun car (Honda Integra) During the conversation he highly recommended a Honda mechanic in Patterson Lakes. Apparently he has factory training, races Honda's himself and is passionate about the brand. I try to do my own spanner work so have not used this guy but this is the second time I have been told how good this person is supposed to be. His name is Carl his business is CRS --- 97761505. The first person who mentioned him said he does work on our cars. Obviously I cannot verify this.

The reason I put this forward is I was hoping someone else may have feedback about Carl's company. Please pass on any reviews (Positive or negative) you may have. Cheers, Tysama.

Its always good to have other options.
After all the nsx is just a car and does not have to be serviced by honda if you dont want.
Also for parts check out Amayama.com

I get all my genuine honda parts from amayama direct from Japan at up to half the price of Brighton Honda.
Most the time brighton has to order parts in anyway.
Brighton honda is ripping us off on parts.

Back