• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Serving This Country.

Yep, she was home ported in SD when I was in as well. When I first arrived she was in dry dock in Bremerton Wa. If you think she looks big in the water you should see her out. The Connie gave em hell in Iraq and will go out with a bang.

From the Connie's web site: <i>"After 41 years of commissioned service, and completing 21 deployments, Constellation will decommission in San Diego at the Naval Air Station North Island on 7 August 2003 at 10:00 A.M. "</i>

Last edited:
This list is getting pretty long. Didn't know that former and current military personels like the NSX so much.

SSgt, Vandeberg AFB, USAF

serving for 4.5 years now.

1BADNSX - how you doin, Col? good to see someone like you in a site like this.

1BADNSX is the highest ranking officer on here. Most, including myself are sergeants, lieutenants and captains. Anybody else can beat a Lieutenat Colonel?

NSXSAN - we need to hook up when i go to San Diego. i used to lived there until i joined the Air Force. ill probably be there sometime this month.

Tararan, you got it. Whenever you are ready to get out here, pm me and I will give you my phone number. There is also a Marine 1st lieutenant here with an NSX. Let me know when you are coming out.

On another subject. I love San Diego and will alway have a home here.

former AF enlisted, SEA vet.

in an earlier post, somebody mentioned the effect/impact the service had on their life. i second that, as will most vets, i'm sure.

i'm *very* pleased that being a military person/vet is once again considered a thing of honor and recognized as true service to our country - it's about time.

be well, all.
hal

My father is a retired Army Colonel, do I get points by association?:D

snapper said:
Every single American should do a tour in one of the services. At the time I was unaware of just how much of an impact those experiences would have shaping my life. Today I know what a great country we live in, and am grateful to have had the opportunity to serve.

Took the words right out of my mouth. :)

U S Army '90 - '94. A 2/2 AVN REGT Camp Stanley Korea. D 4/101ST AVN REGT Ft. Campbell, KY. Blackhawk Crewchief.

Great stuff! Keep them coming.

Chuck, Happy Birthday!

I'm in the USAF Stationed at Eglin AFB, FL. I work in the Air Armamant Center. I guess we are more known for the MOAB, ACMI Pods, JDAM... etc.

Thanks fo the thread, this is very enlightening to see the other bothers and sisters of the service interested in the NSX!!! Also, the support from others on our duty really makes it worth while.

Back