• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Several NSXs for sale in CO

Hey Jaraef,

I'm actually in the process of negotiating for the 91 black nsx.
Wondering if you have any info on the car? do you live close can you check the car out for me? I appreciate any feedback.. PM me if you wish... thanks

Ii live within walking distance of Weisco. PM me if you would like me to check something out for you. I've done this for other folks at this basically OK dealer.

Mark

Mark,
you got pm... thanks.

Hey Jaraef,

I'm actually in the process of negotiating for the 91 black nsx.
Wondering if you have any info on the car? do you live close can you check the car out for me? I appreciate any feedback.. PM me if you wish... thanks

Are you talking about the Black NSX in Boulder with 50K miles on it? If so, I know the previous owner and I have worked on the car. PM if interested

Sorry I haven't reply in this tread but couple weeks ago I made a deal with Weissco (Paul) and we had an agreement on price. I just got a deposit invoice sent to me and just as I was about to send the money, Paul from Weissco calls and tells me the owner is backing out of the deal and now wants to keep the car.... Oh well, I guess things happen but I was pretty bummed especially since my car is sold to buy this car. So now I'm out of a car.. :-(

Back