• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shawna needs help!

Shawna is down for the River Run which is great but her wheel is busted. :-(

Picture attached. By any chance does anybody have a spare rim she can borrow? All info I have at this moment is that it is a rear wheel Konig 18"

Please PM Shawna (GECKO) if you do (I'll be logging off the computer soon)

shawnawheel.jpg
shawna2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guys..........

Never felt a thing, noticed it when I washed my car here at Carla/Don's house upon arrival.........

size is 265/35/18

Call me at 905-894-1169 or email [email protected] or email Carla

I can buy a set of rear 18" or borrow...........ANY AND ALL HELP would be appreciate ASAP

THANKS!!!

Shawna

Thanks Bruce!

I was trying to find a way to fit a full set of 16/17 ssr's in my car in Demon Seed's lap for the trip down.......

THANKS for everyone who helped or offered advise and a SPECIAL THANKS to Bruce for providing me with a great set of wheels/tires at a wonderful price. I didn't think I would like the pimped out chrome, but it looks absofuckinglutely great with my 'purple' car. Wonderful to know there are lots of people there to help when one needs it and if you can figure a way to get all 4 into the car, that would be helpful. LOL, left the damaged one back at The Don's and will ship it up this week. With much appreciation,
Shawna the Canadian

Back