• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

She, errrr, he, errrrr, It's HERE !!!

My new baby arrived today and I ran over to pick it up.

Looks like brand spankin' new. '04 Imola Orange/Orange with 21,721 miles !!! Drives like brand new, straight and true. Wa-hooooooo !!! :biggrin: Now that I'm back in the office I hope I can keep that silly grin off my face.

Genuine thanks to nsxprime member George Grigoriev for taking the time out of his busy day to check it out for me.

Never even heard of anything like that before joining "prime" and it eased my mind greatly. What a fabulous group here !!! Great advice and people lookin' out for each other. How cool is THAT ?!?!?! :wink:

NSX-GUY said:
My new baby arrived today and I ran over to pick it up.

Looks like brand spankin' new. '04 Imola Orange/Orange with 21,721 miles !!! Drives like brand new, straight and true. Wa-hooooooo !!! :biggrin: Now that I'm back in the office I hope I can keep that silly grin off my face.

Genuine thanks to nsxprime member George Grigoriev for taking the time out of his busy day to check it out for me.

Never even heard of anything like that before joining "prime" and it eased my mind greatly. What a fabulous group here !!! Great advice and people lookin' out for each other. How cool is THAT ?!?!?! :wink:

I always say my NSX is a she, because she is too damn sexy to be a guy!
Congratulations regardless of sex:biggrin:

When it comes to Imola NSX's, George is the man, he's the original Imola guy!!! If he gave it the stamp of approval, you're golden!!! Enjoy it and use it in good health!

Haven't taken any of my own yet but George took these.

Mine's on the right.

Attachments

• George and MY nsx.jpg
    George and MY nsx.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 396
And......

Attachments

• George and MY nsx.2.jpg
    George and MY nsx.2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 279
  • George and MY nsx.3.jpg
    George and MY nsx.3.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 194
BEAUTIFUL!!!

I saw one for sale at the Ferrrari/Maserati Dealer in St. Louis. It has the most beautiful metalic fleck in the Imola Orange paint. It's a colour that makes other NSX owners jealous. Well done!:biggrin:

Awesome color, congrats! Im jealous!:biggrin:

:smile: Yea, a great day or what?
Noted in George's thumbnails is the diff between "in the sun" and not.
Fantastic!

Congratulations.....Great color and also nice to have a new one. At least the person before you drove it and had fun before giving it to you. I would go with a she for an NSX.....I think a Lambo is more of a he....Steve

Congratulations on your new car :smile: Beautiful color.
I can imagine you have a big smile on your face all day long.
Even after four years of ownership, my NSX can still do that to me.

The Kid said:
Awesome color, congrats! Im jealous!:biggrin:

Maybe I'll drive by some day and let ya have a drool,,,,,, errrrrr,,,,,, peek :rolleyes: :wink:

The pearlescent paint has the effect of looking different from different angles and how the sun hits it. Quite unique I think.

Thanks guys - I'll be looking forward to putting miles on it as soon as I can get in registered (Damned Thanksgiving Holiday :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: )

Speaking of which, have a great one everybody. :smile:

NSX-GUY said:
Maybe I'll drive by some day and let ya have a drool,,,,,, errrrrr,,,,,, peek :rolleyes: :wink:

I hope so, im havent seen an Imola in so long. I dont think we had one at NSXPO 06:frown:

Congratulations, truly the best color IMO for the 02 models (LBB is a close second)

Enjoy her!

Congrats! Beautiful color. I can say from experience, this is the best network of guys and gals out there. I have met a guy who lived 2 minutes from my folks house in Charleston, SC after purchasing my NSX and have instantly formed a bond/bonds with local owners! Great community, and glad to see you join. Take care and happy holidays. Now go show that beaut off!!!

Chuck

Hey Alan,

Nice car. you going to drive that one more than 5k miles per year? :)

Mine needs a bath. :eek:

Back