• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shine Auto Project: Kei Office Style Front Half Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
omega, is your car lowered? wow that lip is low for a car that doesn't look lowered.. :eek:

Can you please measure your front wheel wheel height.
My stock'r is 25" to the red paint, not the plastic liner.
Thanks
Trev

Please send me freight to
business at
8128 McIntyre Road
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
t6e5c4

Also pics of unit loose off of car would help, front, back, side.
Thanks
Trev

Who really cares if they don't want to sell it.
Why bother starting a thread.
Trev

Who really cares if they don't want to sell it.
Why bother starting a thread.
Trev

Shipping to Canada is quite expensive. Its $200 from Fed ex, but you dont have to worry about any extra duties or taxes.

I might have a shipment going to Edmonton ,so if you're willing to participate and save on shipping, let me know.

Ken

Ken
Well, it then depends on what your shipping to Edmonton.
Will it fit in the same box or what?
Be weird for two cars to have the same front in our town.
That is a business address I gave you.
Do you have some pics of the piece off the car, and from behind.
Is it an easy install once painted.
Do you have a website?
Do you have an address and phone and fax numbers.
Do you take mastercard?
Do you take bank transfers.
Thanks
Trev

We organize combined shipments to various locations for our customers to save on shipping because we can ship 10 bodykits in one box going to one location in Canada for $250. Its a steal when the quantity is high. The other gentleman is interested in the 350z parts, not NSX parts.

We have a website, but it is under construction.

www.shineautoproject.com

I can post more pictures.

Regarding installation, it is as easy as installing your OEM piece.

Our contact number is 909 980 3433

Our email is [email protected] Our paypal is the same.

Ken

Looks real nice and easy.
Do you feel there will be much finishing required on the part before painting or do you feel that they leave your facility read to prime and paint.
Will you take a bank transfer?
I have US funds in a separate bank account ready to transfer to US suppliers. I bought this money when Cdn was close to par.
To use paypal will kill me and increase my Canadian cost amount.
When will you know if the other guy wants to split the freight or what ever deal.
Thanks so much.
Trev

Any additional pictures from customers who have purchased the Shine Auto Front Half Bumper Spoiler. Also, does anyone have different measurements from the center and corners that was stated in one of the postings. I have my car lowered 1.25" and have 18" front wheels, so I would like at least 3" in the center as the lowest area off of the ground.

Ok, Interetested in this again.

Can you PM me the cost of 2 of these with combined shipping to Toronto?

Thanks
John

Any additional pictures from customers who have purchased the Shine Auto Front Half Bumper Spoiler. Also, does anyone have different measurements from the center and corners that was stated in one of the postings. I have my car lowered 1.25" and have 18" front wheels, so I would like at least 3" in the center as the lowest area off of the ground.

that makes 2 of us :)

Has anyone who's got this already confirm that it has the same shape underneath as the oem nose? I have the NA1 NSXR flat undertray and alum panel by DF and want to keep using it with this kit.

John

Bump!

Is it still possible to buy this thing? I might have 3 people who will share shipping costs to Canada!

Holla back!!!! :rolleyes:

i am interested. pls check your pm. tks !

Did anyone get one of these and if so how is it and pics?
Trev in Edmonton Alberta Canada, now considering again.
Trev

I have been trying to get ahold of the ppl at Shine for a week now and am being ignored....
I would NOT advise anyone to purchase this part. The info in the oringinal post about how this is the "new version" that has had the fitment issues worked out is completely FALSE :mad:
I bought one of these expecting it to be a basic paint and install job. The body shop called and said there were fitment issues. Once I got there and saw the pathetic fitment I was, to be honest, not surprised. I had seen this before in other posts about the original Shine lower valance. The sides didnt reach far enough back and the lip looks disgusting !! I am now stuck with either paying the shop for what they have done already and going back to stock or paying an additional $500 to have it custom fitted (basically cut it up and stick abunch of fiberglass together to make it fit)

I sent a pm about a week ago to Shine and have not heard anything back, my guess is that I wont either :mad:

Trev, my advice is DONT DO IT!

Just my $.02
Marc

(ShineAutoProject can chime in anytime to defend or deny any of this...)

I have been trying to get ahold of the ppl at Shine for a week now and am being ignored....
I would NOT advise anyone to purchase this part. The info in the oringinal post about how this is the "new version" that has had the fitment issues worked out is completely FALSE :mad:
I bought one of these expecting it to be a basic paint and install job. The body shop called and said there were fitment issues. Once I got there and saw the pathetic fitment I was, to be honest, not surprised. I had seen this before in other posts about the original Shine lower valance. The sides didnt reach far enough back and the lip looks disgusting !! I am now stuck with either paying the shop for what they have done already and going back to stock or paying an additional $500 to have it custom fitted (basically cut it up and stick abunch of fiberglass together to make it fit)

I sent a pm about a week ago to Shine and have not heard anything back, my guess is that I wont either :mad:

Trev, my advice is DONT DO IT!

Just my $.02
Marc

(ShineAutoProject can chime in anytime to defend or deny any of this...)

Good God.

I was the organizer of the Canadian GB and was surprised when Marc PM'd me over this. Great, now I have a useless hunk of frp sitting in the basement.

I'd be curious to see if Shine will reply to this thread.

Wow, and I was going to buy that piece of junk from you!!!!
lol
Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back