• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

* Sigh * The end of the line jh4na21635s000215

Re: * Sigh * The end of the line

That is sad to see them end! You should of posted this in the NSX Forum, this is certainly on topic for NSX stuff.

So they are not producing any 2006 NSX's for sure?

Re: * Sigh * The end of the line

RP-Motorsports said:
Sad indeed, I would LOVE to own that car some day. Hopefully the new owner will realize what he has, and take care of it. Great color combo to end with!

I would hope he realizes he paid $20k over MSRP.
All good things come to an end. For us current owners hopefully the market will be steady for a few years with no new ones coming into the marketplace.

:wink: :wink: What a hoot! The entire listing. Love the spelling errors, the hype of "vehicle came in a closed transport truck " (all new NSX's are delivered to the dealer in enclosed transport trailers... ), Orange Park where???, and I do not believe this to be the last one built for or delivered into the USA/Canada market. Stay tuned on that claim... we'll see a couple more come in?
Like the color combo, too. Probably find some buyer to pony up thinking that's all there is. :wink: :wink:

Who among the community would bid premium price to get the last one (assuming for the question's sake it legitimally is)?
Why?
(I'm casting no apersions - serious question)

Side by side, any unregistered '05 at $10K under, vs this one at $10K over, the choice for me is really clear. But others may feel differently - thoughts?

alum04org said:
:wink: :wink: What a hoot! The entire listing. Love the spelling errors, the hype of "vehicle came in a closed transport truck " (all new NSX's are delivered to the dealer in enclosed transport trailers... ), Orange Park where???, and I do not believe this to be the last one built for or delivered into the USA/Canada market. Stay tuned on that claim... we'll see a couple more come in?
Like the color combo, too. Probably find some buyer to pony up thinking that's all there is. :wink: :wink:
FYI, Orange Park is in Jacksonville, FL. I am very good friends with many of the employees there, bought my TL from them.
Do you have personal knowledge that this car isn'tthe last one built?
What spelling errors are you refering to?

There is one more posibility. 1996 NSX carried over to February of 1997 before they released the NA2, which means if Honda want, they can continue making the"05" NSX till early next year. Do you know Porsche Carera GT will continue to be call "05" even next year. Honda can do the same thing. Or they can built more in December and allocate them to the dealer in early part of next year.

Like mentioned above, stay tune...

92NSX said:
...What spelling errors are you refering to?

"Your" (You're) and "avalible" (available) are the only spelling errors I see.
The fragmented sentence is not very good grammar either.
No Capitailization on "payment" & "shipping" followed by improper use of semi-colon (colon would have been more applicable)
- but hardly hanging offenses.

(Incidentally you spelled "referring" wrong as in your quote above.) <!--StartFragment -->
pain.gif

Vancehu said:
Do you know Porsche Carera GT will continue to be call "05" even next year. Honda can do the same thing. Or they can built more in December and allocate them to the dealer in early part of next year.

From what I have heard/read, Porsche won't be bringing the car back to the states next year. Can't meet the safety requirements mandated here.:frown:

If I had the money, I would buy the last NSX, over anything else. Because your owning NSX history and you also have the ability to (possibly be a dick and remind people 24/7) say that you own the last NSX ever produced.

Maybe someone who has access to that type of information (someone at a dealer?) can look up if this is in fact the last one built, and that there is not a #216?

Edit, 1-23-2006: We now know, courtesy of American Honda's database that #215 is far from the last US-Spec NSX. The last known one as of 1-23-2006 is #241.

Last edited:
alum04org said:
Orange Park where???

Largest Certified Pre-Owned Acura dealer in the world:wink:

92NSX said:
I didn't know that and they are right down the street from me. They do have a HUGE lot!!:eek:

Super Cool people too. I went on an Acura trip to NAPA valley recently and they were there. Good people.

AU_NSX said:
Ok now I'm a little bit confused...

In the US, don't you call something made in '05 an '06 Model?

Doesn't matter when It was built..only matters what model year it's labeled as...Nissan was making 1995 Infiniti G20s in late 1993...the production date is just that, A production date ..the "model year" safety and emission laws applys to what "model year" the car is ...and yes porsche can continue to sell 2005s next year...

Is it the very last one made? How do you know. In late 1995 someone in Florida paid a high premium for the last Porsche 928 built. They later sued the dealer and made them take back the car when they found it that it was the second-to-the-last one built. Porsche kept the last one for themselves and put it into their museum.

Back