• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sighting

I've seen a black '91 with OEM wheels a few times in the Moon Valley area and in Scottsdale. Used to have two California plates, but since early March, has one Arizona plate instead. If you've seen it too, you've seen me behind the wheel. Happy to have moved my NSX in the Valley of the Sun!!

Spotted a red pre '92 heading west on the 10 around noon today around Palos Verdes power station. I was on my way to Scottsdale.

Last edited:
Spotted a red model southbound on Scottsdale Rd and Indian School while having breakfast with Valhalla.
...and the Scottsdale talent was out in force this morning too... "a target rich environment"

A clean car is a happy car... is there a good car wash in Phoenix for the NSX? In the Bay Area, I had a place that hand-washed and babied the baby.

I've seen several of the Danny's Carousel Car Wash locations, and there's one fairly close to my house, up on Bell. Are they good for this?

A clean car is a happy car... is there a good car wash in Phoenix for the NSX?

You will find that a lot of owners wash and detail their own car
I would never take an NSX to a commercial higher-volume car wash, you are asking for swirl marks and damage
Aside from the higher-end detailers in Scottsdale, there are some privateers that do good work
If you want to, we can spend a day in my garage take a good look at your car

I may take you up on that! :)

I've always been lazy when it comes to washing my cars. It was more fun when our son was younger and lived at home; we'd do it together.

Funny story, I came outside yesterday and someone had washed BOTH my cars... Very well too I might add.

Was she about 6' tall, long flowing hair, beautiful attributes, speaks swedish, and rides a unicorn?

Hey gang,

Out of Scottsdale and officially in Chandler now. Cooper and Ocotillo area. Couple of weeks of settling in and I should be able to get more involved now that the move is nearly over...

Tim.

Saw Alice Cooper and his yellow NSX at the Pavilions last night.

I saw that yellow NSX as well but it was a kid driving it around. I saw it a few months back when it was being delivered. Pretty clean car. I also saw a red pulling out as I was pulling in. Assuming it was you.

Back