• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

mickeylex said:
Wednesday 03/22/2006; exactly at 5pm.
Corner of Hopyard and Stoneridge in Pleasanton.
Heading north on Hopyard and made a left turn onto Stoneridge heading west.

White coupe with black roof; lowered; Work Rezax II in 18/19 sizes, exhaust looked/sounded like Taitec GTLW or JGTC
Driver looked Filipino (I think you joined us at a meet in the past).

I think this one has a Basch supercharger and he is Filipino, works in that area, for a company name Chase/the Home loan group. he went to last years Hooters meet.

The sun's out, and the NSXen are runnin'...

Must be the weather, as I saw two NSXen this morning (4/17):

1) A red one going bay-ward on Redwood Shores Parkway (in my neighborhood!);

2) I think it was orange? Way ahead of me, and kind of in the glare -- s/b 280, around Page Mill, about 8:30am. Don't see too many orange ones on the road...

yeah...i think everyone is itching to take the car out after a long month of constant rain. I hope this a sign of summer!!!!

NRG said:
yeah...i think everyone is itching to take the car out after a long month of constant rain. I hope this a sign of summer!!!!

haha True true true. (rain rain GO away!!!)

I'll be off work this Wednesday and planning on taking the nsx out for a drive to Santana Row (SJ).
While wifie goes to the Spa, I'll be sipping coffee and just stare at the NSX :biggrin:

saw an red nsx on e12th in oakland around 12 p.m today. was heading south toward the micky d on east 12th.

On Saturday the 15th at about 8:00pm I saw an NA1 Brookeland Green NSX turn left on to TV Highway from Millikan Way in Aloha, Oregon. this is the second time I've seen this NSX on TV Highway so I'm guessing the owner must live nearby. anybody's here?

Last edited:
saw an 03-up yellow nsx today in alameda on park st. license plate says W** Nsx.

Spotted a 91-93 stock Silver NSX in Woodbridge, parked on Indiana Street in the Commercial area. Rear License plate holder reads Palo Alto Lamborghini.
NSX has been parked in the same general location for the past week or so. Clean looking car...

Chopsjazz / Fester Spotted...

recently a close friend of mine reported seeing a "beautiful nsx" in a half moon bay grocery store parking lot.

it was silver w/black trim
license plate was FSTRNU (correct, ken?)

i told my friend that he'd spotted ken's car... and the last time they were together (ken and my friend), it was at a back yard concert held at my house... and that ken had heard my friend sitting in on guitar, playing beach boy's music with the band... all the more ironic since ken is THE MAN when it comes to swing music and sax, iirc - correct, ken?

busted, fester.

Re: Chopsjazz / Fester Spotted...

Must be X fever now that we have some nice weather. :D I've seen an X or two every day this week, driving to or from work (85, 280, 92). However, since I don't have my car right now, I suffer from withdrawal symptoms every time I see an X. :frown:

Saw a red one, maybe a Zanardi? In Redwood Shores at the Marriott parking lot. Some garbage blew over and stuck on your wheel; I cleaned it off for you. Can't let an NSX be seen in public with trash in the wheels, that's for sure.

Red 97-01 turning left from Redwood Shores Parkway into the Nob Hill Shopping Center (across from EA) at 10:52 this morning. Got to be someone on these boards, license plate was "NSXTCY" (or thereabouts).

Spotted Blk NSX Dublin last Friday 04-28-06 around 2pm

NSX is dropped to the ground. looks like 02+ front end upgrade coz i noticed the exhaust tips were oval

I gave u thumbs up, i was in my daily beater truck :cool: driving opposite direction

flaminio said:
Saw a red one, maybe a Zanardi? In Redwood Shores at the Marriott parking lot. Some garbage blew over and stuck on your wheel; I cleaned it off for you. Can't let an NSX be seen in public with trash in the wheels, that's for sure.
Wasn't me. Next time check the number plaque between the seats for positive ID on the Zanardi - only seen one, mabye two others in the South Bay these last 7 years. As for me, I've been driving the Civic Hybrid most week days now.

Tuesday May 02, 2006 at 8:45am.

NSX heading south on 680 just south of Alcosta Blvd exit in San Ramon/Dublin.

Red NSX with BBK (red calipers) and dark/gunmetal five spoke wheels.

It was Hoover.

Last Saturday I saw three Red with Black top NSX's going South on 680. The first one was lowered, 17/18's (look like Fikse wheels) with Comptech exhaust, the second one was lowered, 02 rear valence, with oem 16/17's and the last one was lowered, BBK and 17/18's (i'm guessing there SSR GT1's).

What are the chances of seeing three Red with Black top NSX's together on the same day? So, I said to myself, self this could be your lucky day and I stopped at a 7-11 and bought a lottery ticket... Lets just say it was incredible to see the three NSX's... Anyone on this board ??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

MikeC_587 said:
Last Saturday I saw three Red with Black top NSX's going South on 680. The first one was lowered, 17/18's (look like Fikse wheels) with Comptech exhaust, the second one was lowered, 02 rear valence, with oem 16/17's and the last one was lowered, BBK and 17/18's (i'm guessing there SSR GT1's).

Lets just say it was incredible to see the three NSX's... Anyone on this board ??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

Mike I thought I saw them on 680 :confused: Could it have been these three? :biggrin:
DSCF0339.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

wow.. was there a mini meet that we were not invited?
was it a RED only nsx meet? :biggrin:

Last saturday, I saw an orange nxs with the licence plate "Mr. Lau" on 880. We waved at each other and later it exits to 237. Are you on this broad?

carmar said:
Last saturday, I saw an orange nxs with the licence plate "Mr. Lau" on 880. We waved at each other and later it exits to 237. Are you on this broad?

Yeah, that was me!:biggrin: I was on my way to a friend's house in Sunnyvale for a BBQ. I was so surprised to see an NSX owner on the freeway. I never get to see other owners when I'm driving my NSX. :frown:

Your car was so clean compared to mine!:smile:

mr_na2&ap1 said:
Yeah, that was me!:biggrin: I was on my way to a friend's house in Sunnyvale for a BBQ. I was so surprised to see an NSX owner on the freeway. I never get to see other owners when I'm driving my NSX. :frown:

Your car was so clean compared to mine!:smile:

Hrm.... Mr Lau?... are we related? :wink:

spartan2-3 said:
Mike I thought I saw them on 680 :confused: Could it have been these three? :biggrin:
DSCF0339.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

Yeah... Those are the three that I saw... I should probably be in Guiness(sp) Book of World Records for seeing three red nsx's on a freeway at the same time. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

MikeC_587 said:

What are the chances of seeing three Red with Black top NSX's together on the same day? So, I said to myself, self this could be your lucky day and I stopped at a 7-11 and bought a lottery ticket... Lets just say it was incredible to see the three NSX's... Anyone on this board ??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

hehe.... i bet that would be a rare sight.... :wink:

MikeC_587 said:
Last Saturday I saw three Red with Black top NSX's going South on 680. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

I saw them too. All very cool guys. They waved and smiled. NSX people are so nice. :smile:

Back