• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

I drive my car daily and never get spotted :( When I do see another nsx owner on the road, they never wave back lol and I assume their not on this board since I always post sightings.

I saw a beautiful silver 2002+ in downtown Pleasanton today. I was in my Cayenne, so I didn't get his attention. His licence started with "CFC <something, something>".

Black/Black heading towards Muir beach/woods today around 6pm, I was in a subura! I am never in my NSX when I see other NSX's ! anyone on the board?
//Kye

J!
Hrm...gotta ask my wife... she works at MHN... do you go there often?
I like your choice in cars btw :wink:

Hi Steve,
Unfortunately, I do not go to MHN.
We should meet up sometime soon. PM me when you get the chance.

Take care,
J.

Female Japanese Driver? My wife says she took the car out for lunch and some shopping, we live in Mill Valley...

I'm the black/black from Laguna Seca earlier this year, same car?

Black/Black heading towards Muir beach/woods today around 6pm, I was in a subura! I am never in my NSX when I see other NSX's ! anyone on the board?
//Kye

yesterday was a good day!!!

saw 2nsx's

1. 03-15-07 1:45pm, Red nsx-t (top was off) driving by Starbucks inDublin Hacienda Crossing mall. looks nice and clean. anyone here on prime?

2. 03-15-07 11:20pm west bound 580, white lowerd with wheels, car looks sweet, was going to say hi but my 1984 toyota pick up only goes up to 85mph :biggrin: .... sooo nevermind :smile:

anyway it was a great feeling to see NSX out on the road. i guess will take mine out today to go to work.:cool:

Spotted a black NSX in the turn lane at around 7:30pm. Intersection of hazel and madison in citrus heights. I was in my red nsx-t with the roof off in the opposite turn lane. How often do you see two nsx's turning opposite directions in the same intersection :biggrin:

Green/tan NSX over at starbucks/quizznos off of north 1st street between montague and tazman... lowered with polished oem wheels and black honda badge in front and I think jdm taillights and exhaust?

I see this car quiet often here but not sure if your on here or not...

Saturday 3/17/07. Spotted a black early model NSX w/ 02 front end update, aftermarket mirrors, painted CF hood and HRE's w/ black centers at body shop in South Sacramento. Car had damage on passenger fender and rear fender. I was there getting quote for repaint on my Lexus hood.

Saturday 3/17/07. Early morning. Spotted a black NSX w/ 97-01 wheels heading west on Hwy 80 in Roseville.

Saw a red coupe with black roof on route 680 today just before the 24 turnoff to San Francisco. Anyone on the board ? I was in my 98 - T

Today (Saturday) ,2:30pm, 101 south in Morgan Hill.

Imola Orange, '03 exiting Marsten. Pretty sure it was Ron, but it's been awhile since I've seen you and didn't recognize the driver. We were in the green Inifiniti G35.

Today (Saturday) ,2:30pm, 101 south in Morgan Hill.

Imola Orange, '03 exiting Marsten. Pretty sure it was Ron, but it's been awhile since I've seen you and didn't recognize the driver. We were in the green Inifiniti G35.

Charles,

Right car wrong driver... that was my brother taking my nsx out for a stretch!!! :biggrin:
You are right though... it's been a while... Hope to see you soon!!! :biggrin:

silver x being worked on at Hill Top. I stopped by there to see how much the TB service would be.

Hi Sojusoulaja,
That is my silver NSX at Hilltop. I'm getting my 60k service done.

Take care,
J.

Sunday 02+ silverstone parked in Serramonte Daly City around 12 noon
looked stock but has red honda emblems

Must have been my car, but I can't take credit for it - my younger brother "borrowed" it w/o asking while I was out of the country. Hahaha.

Back