• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

saw what I think was an imola at about 8am heading off of 880 south on automall in fremont, anyone here?

Hey, that was me! I didn't think any NSX owners would be up that early and I didn't see any NSX's around! I just picked up my girlfriend and we were on our way to Tomales Bay for some oyster.:biggrin:

Hey, that was me! I didn't think any NSX owners would be up that early and I didn't see any NSX's around! I just picked up my girlfriend and we were on our way to Tomales Bay for some oyster.:biggrin:

we had 4 nsxs at automall meeting up for the memorial day drive caravan :)

Just saw a pre 02 red NSX on Brokaw (by Fry's Electronics) at about 1:00. You pulled into driveway on Brokaw before I can catch up to you. Anyone on Prime?

Today, 1:30PM, Oakmead & Lawrence in Sunnyvale.

Brooklands Green with custom exhaust tips.

Hmmmmmm......I hope that isn't the case Nalesh since I have been in Pomona since last Thursday (in the Odyssey...the NSX is locked up in the garage). :eek: Did the license plate read "TYMELSS?" If so....uh oh. I also have an OEM lip on the car so I am thinking it was someone else....I hope. :smile:

Must have been someone else. I couldn't see the plate, but based on the shiney-ness of the wheels, I assumed it was you.

two sightings today:

~noon: black targa, bra, two guys in it near the fry's in sunnyvale
~ 1:45pm red, driver-only on 85N near saratoga exit

02+ Silver on Laguna Blvd just off the I-5 exit at 10:45 today.

Red NSX, today, 1:30PM, 101N just past Fair Oaks in Sunnyvale.

Golden gate again, heading North today, red/black - 91 - 93 NSX, looked like Mr Smith driving ? anyone on the board???

//Kye

I think you spotted me...Mr. Smith as in the agent in The Matrix? If so, that was me as I always wear dark black sunglasses.

Where were you?

Last edited:
Saw nice shiny red NSX on Interstate 880 southbound near Valley Fair/280 junction at about 5:00 P.M. today. YOu were going too fast for me to catch up to. I am in my minivan. Anyone here?

Friday night, 6/1, 8:45PM.
Palo Alto, University Avenue & High Street in front of Miyake.

I got 2 for 1!

Parked on High Street outside Miyake:
1995-1996 Brooklands Green/Tan T
Comptech Supercharger
Comptech Exhaust
Technomagnesio Wheels

Driving down University towards El Camino:
Black NSX with loud exhaust.

I spotted and was spotted by a lowered Berlina Black with a Dreamsportz CF wing and 91-93 wheels on S680. We chatted briefly at a light on Calaveras. Are you on Prime?

Otto

Sunday 6/3/07 approx. 11:30am. After the coffee meet.

Red NSX w/ black wheels heading south on HWY 65 in Rocklin/Roseville area (somewhere south of Blue Oaks).

Lisa and I were headed north on 65 in our Red NSX and you waved at us through your open window. We waved back. Nice to see another NSX along 65. :smile:

Today, around 12:30PM, 85 & El Camino in Sunnyvale, 1994 Red.

spotted a pre 02 silver with black roof with white male in a white with blue stripes button down dress shirt (i think) :) on montague heading towards milpitas...i was at tne N. 1st street / montague intersection when i saw you pass through.

Not quite a sighting, but met another owner today at the Chevron on Geary/Arguello in San Francisco.

Wednesday, 8PM, parked at Santana Row in San Jose.

Black NSX-T with chromed/polished OEM 16"/17" wheels.

Thursday, 7:50am, Sacramento on I-80 West, just west of the Madison exit.

New Silverstone NSX - 2005 - still w/ Niello Acura plates. Looking stock and very clean. Heading west on 80.

I was on my way to the office and spotted Nick. :biggrin:

That was me! I brought the NSX into work...... in case Shad had the new Cantrell exhaust in he could install at lunch. It will be in tomorrow so i will have to bring her in again...what a bummer:)
Nick

Any '91-'94 Red nsx owners in Sunnyvale? In particular I keep seeing one parked in an apartment (I think) complex in a car port.

I don't want to reveal the location to protect privacy.

Chevron gas station on Geary & Arguello in San Francisco @ 5:30p on Wednesday. Nice 03 with Downforce DFR wing and JDM badges, Nice talking to you, sorry didn't get your nsxprime handle. Maybe I'll see you around the city with my 03.

Chevron gas station on Geary & Arguello in San Francisco @ 5:30p on Wednesday. Nice 03 with Downforce DFR wing and JDM badges, Nice talking to you, sorry didn't get your nsxprime handle. Maybe I'll see you around the city with my 03.

Looks like his NSXPrime handle is evel333. Look at response #618. Gas station at Geary & Arguello in San Francisco.:smile:

Looks like his NSXPrime handle is evel333. Look at response #618. Gas station at Geary & Arguello in San Francisco.:smile:

oops, thanks.:redface:

saw that after I posted, then I PM'd him.:wink:

Back